HWBOT Community Forums

Okay, I have a dilemma

BeepBeep2

Gigabyte 890GX board here

3x CPU-Z makes a BSOD after '06 run when I try to drag the results window to get it out of the way of run settings

3x CPU-Z + GPU-Z instant BSOD

2x CPU-Z + GPU-Z + '06 fails

GPU-Z 0.6.2 and 6.3 do not start, I had to use 0.4.5

The BSODs are related to the GPU driver, I think it is a hardware issue though as usually when unstable VPU Recover works. Whatever it is, it doesn't like whatever these programs are doing, accessing something...

Basically I can not comply with the rules with this setup. I don't know how other people pulled it off, but two of my former results were reported and blocked for the same reason, because I had this problem 2 years ago when these were new.

It might just be a problem with this specific board, but I can't get it to work.

Happens on XP, Vista, and 7.

I can open CPU-Z CPU and mem...

I have a valid key so I guess I can get the validation however this is really frustrating.

Back 2 years ago, when GPU-Z was still required, all GPU-Z read was manufacturer and GPU name, clocks were all 0 MHz, it was useless anyway.

Anyway, I'm gonna submit what I can, which will probably be without GPU-Z in which case I'll post pics of my setup with it I guess. The results are inline with other results efficiency wise.

Edited by BeepBeep2