HWBOT Community Forums

Why i not benching for hwbot?

slamms

• Crew
I somehow do not understand, and where the girls in the photos? boobs at last? in Russian so not accepted)))

the final result of the discussion was not surprised ...

If you look at the GOOC 2010 pics they are paying our hotel bills :P Now that's what I call service :woot:

I really hope Gigabyte brings back GOOC... I still want another shot at Marc Beier with the paintball gun !

Yeah Eeky time has not been gentle with me at all lately :(

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I somehow do not understand, and where the girls in the photos? boobs at last? in Russian so not accepted)))

the final result of the discussion was not surprised ...

Still resting in the rooms?

What he said, oh, and I am not in the picture, either that makes me a girl, or..... Hmmm, nevermind :-P

If you look at the GOOC 2010 pics they are paying our hotel bills :P Now that's what I call service :woot:

I really hope Gigabyte brings back GOOC... I still want another shot at Marc Beier with the paintball gun !

Paintball, once being 'down' and walking to the zone of the dead, I kind of recall 'some' were shooting at me, particularly some Aussie painting my arse!!!

Edited by M.Beier

hahaha man that was so awesome. Instructor announced cease fire, Marc stands up and i empty my bullets out :D . AWESOMENESS