HWBOT Community Forums

Why i not benching for hwbot?

slamms

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@der8auer

I did not wait somebody from Hwbot accept thats is wrong , even after HWBOT just has deleted my name from this Forum after my post . I'm trying to register, they tell me that send my password to my email and did not get anything, this shows me they are trying to avoid answering me, so I'm opening this new profile and showing the true face of this Forum ..

Let me know...

Do you really believe John Lam mistake himself?

And you know what cases and what bans because you are from hwbot.

You also know that is impossible a top 3 have confessed a mistake...but another 99,9% identical results is not stolen (sorry,...mistake).

Come on, you can tell to all that the 99,9% have chance to be not stoled, but since John stoled (sorry,... mistake) one validation, why you really thing is that the "only one".

I think is easier to John Lam to tell he mistake himself lots of times.

And, what is the problem you don't know me?

This happen because looks for a Mafia, where all you from hwbot tell incredibles fantasy to protect one and can use your own method.

@der8auer

I did not wait somebody from Hwbot accept thats is wrong , even after HWBOT just has deleted my name from this Forum after my post . I'm trying to register, they tell me that send my password to my email and did not get anything, this shows me they are trying to avoid answering me, so I'm opening this new profile and showing the true face of this Forum ..

Let me know...

You also know that is impossible a top 3 have confessed a mistake...but another 99,9% identical results is not stolen (sorry,...mistake).

Come on, you can tell to all that the 99,9% have chance to be not stoled, but since John stoled (sorry,... mistake) one validation, why you really thing is that the "only one".

This happen because looks for a Mafia, where all you from hwbot tell incredibles fantasy to protect one and can use your own method.

Answer + method: http://hwbot.org/forum/showpost.php?p=194538&postcount=191

The reason to be writing this letter is to be indignated by different measures used by HWBOT in order to protected John Lam, even though he has admittedly stolen results.

In other same or similar,cases the punishments were banishment for a year, added the removal of all the points and now Massman says Hwbot gave "ONLY ONE MONTH" ban and no longer discussiont.

Lets go to the facts.

Were disclosed and reported by Slamms, several clearly identical results in different situations, when HWBOT was to investigate the veracity of them.

Despite being nearly 100% sure of these results have been provided by MAD , there was a very very small chance that it was a coincidence (for me, an absurd coincidence, but HWBOT checked even the possibility of a Gigabyte board able to do the ram frequencies ... and was discovered a way it could protect John Lam).

But hwbot did not protect a Spi32 result which admittedly was stolen (sorry, "mistaked").

Stolen indeed ... to say that story that has published the result of another, and even called all oveclockers this house of naive or fools, because nobody in their consciousness fill all fields and publish a fantastic result 'by mistake'.

Once discovered that there was a mistake (theft results), why still HWBOT protects others identical results and obvious?

Does HWBOT really believes he can be a result published by mistake???

Does any overclocker believes can publish a fantastic result by mistake???

Does any overclocker believed in coincidences of a person who posted a score fantastc by mistake??? and now the other identical results can not be proved.

There's more.

When a similar situation happened to others overclockers, there was 1 year punishment and a removal all hwboints.

Assuming the ridiculous hypothesis have been a mistake (which we all know is not true), why others who did the same mistakenly posted had punishments more severe?

It is clear that for some reason the HWBOT is protecting John Lam .. what did not happen with Andre Yang, members of Russia, Brazil, Mexico, LOC, eg. that were in similar situations and received punishments much more tight.

Believe or want to make others believe that you can post a result of another is underestimate the intelligence of the people.

Believe that a person who did this, with so many other identical results, held only once a swindle like that is underestimate the intelligence of the people.

Believe that people deserve punishments and different alternatives for committing the same mistake, diminishes the credibility of HWBOT, which is the official organ of overclockers the world.

@ Slamms - thumbs up for showing everyone the face of the true

@ HWBOT- thumbs down for having showning yourselfes as partial and protective to some overclockers , it is a really bad attitude.

> For those who wonder why I'm writing my first post on the first topic, simply say that for obvious reasons I do not want to appear as someone who wants to gossip, but to open the eyes of a great truth.

I would just like to say that I respect your viewpoint and your opinion, but do not agree.

However, it is not fair for you to speak for everyone else. You make it sound like every overclocker agrees with you that JohnLam is a liar, and that only hwbot staff think he tells the truth. You also make it sound like the whole overclocking community disagree with the decision of massman and hwbot staff.

Believe it or not, there are some people (maybe even myself) that still trust in the hwbot staff to make the right decision.

Edited by michaelrw

@der8auer

Let me know...

It does not matter what I "believe". As already said - we are acting objective and neutral based on facts and not just suspicion.

Yea exactly I know the cases. And non of them is similar to this one.

Why would he "steal" a result which is 1s better than his PROVEN own result? It just doesn't make sense at all.

And as you can see we are not avoiding any answers.

Yes sure...a noob have no experience to post.

But a Team member from the Top Dogs league, for sure, know what is your own results and what is not made from him.

Further... we are talking about only one of the lots of coincidences.

I was forced to bench 2 times to go to MOA, because people found coincidences...and NOBODY has no one proof.

For now, there are a shared result...that's the question

OK, so noobs don't know how to separate scores on a USB stick?:D To me HWBot experience is not relevant to this "mistake" or whatever you prefer to call it. This is somehing you do once, because you didn't think about it. It's not as if you post a bunch of scores and all of a sudden you can't make errors when submitting. Hell, people submit to wrog categories all the time - expereinced as well as new users.

Nope mate. It's clearly what's forbiden and called sharing in the rules... sorry. But it's the the bottom line here ;)

i totally agree with u...

but u didnt understand me :D

let me explain what i want to say with some more details..

in school we wrote test right???

we all used same pencil B2 same paper...

the students that didnt have pencils could share between them right??? (eg. ok i have 2 pencils take one from me and at the end give it to me). Thats cool with me

sharing equipment is a nice way to support ur friends but the line its there for me...

Its like in maths u can have a calculator with u share it with others but not just give the answer to the other...

An Eg from my life...

Been in university for many many years i learn many thinks....

One of my friends had a papper to give for a class that he didnt like(maybe he didnt understand it) and he took from an older student his papper and he rewrite it with a few extra points...

Can u imagine what happend when the teacher find out about it????

I think that this subject is similar to this thread...

Rules are ment to follow no matter who he/she is or nomatter what version we have...

and something else.... i think that this thing could be solved much much easer if the rules are on a place that ALL can see them... in every forum or community i have entered the rules are on a sticky thread... where r they???

Lol... did you follow the threads about sharing and rules? You're not the first to say you're looking after them ^^

But sharing is sharing:

For 2D : RAM/MOBO/HDD etc...=> sharing allowed but no CPU!

For 3D : all you want but no graphic card

That's clear to me!

yeah im very intresting to see the rules... i play here im sumbiting scores

isnt a MUST to me to know and understand the Rules???

you said about CPU's that its not allowed to share... how do they know that we r not sharing??

how it will be checked????

i see that many cpu's can do same ghz with same volts how u will check it if i own it or not??

i could just take my friends staff bench take points and glory and noone can say anything about it.. right??? same think same deal

and something else.... i think that this thing could be solved much much easer if the rules are on a place that ALL can see them... in every forum or community i have entered the rules are on a sticky thread... where r they???

Well, if you had bothered to look around the main page, you could have found them.

Go to the main page. On the top it says "Rules & Guides" or go here http://hwbot.org/article/general_rules . Then it shows a list of items. #4 is Lending hardware, hardware sharing.

Under item #4 it says:

Let’s start with what is allowed to be shared: everything except:

- VGA may not be shared for 3D Benchmarks

- CPU may not be shared for 2D Benchmarks

- special cases, like what to do with joint bench sessions and manufacturer hardware is explained here.

The last one links to a post by massman:

Bench session with more than 1 person:

- post result to account of owner of the hardware (3d: vga, 2d: cpu)

- when sli bench with two owners (each one card) post result to one account (you can chose which account)

- FORBIDDEN: post multiple results of the same session spread over different accounts

- FORBIDDEN: share cpu on 2D and/or gpu on 3D benches with team members to gain more points.

So in short, no, you cannot share results, even if the skills levels between the users are different.

#2. CPU frequency/voltage is too similar

The argument here would be that no two CPUs respond the same to voltage and temperature, so it would be highly unlikely that there would be two CPUs doing within 20MHz of each other at the same voltage level. Der8auer has indicated that both of his CPUs run within that same range of frequency at the same voltage level. So, it is in fact possible to have two of these similarly acting CPUs.

The likelihood of that happening might seems slim at first sight, but is quite hard to determine exactly. There are two other results in the Wprime1024M ranking that were done at same voltage within 20MHz from two different users, so Der8auer is not an exception.

Do u all know that Mr Lamm and Mr MAD222 have 2 identicals Cpu's for fact?? have u ever seen them with your own eyes operating 2 setups with same ghz and voltage? can u present the proof for those CPU's and not from Mr Der8auer?? why do u taking Mr Der8auer as a proof of existance???

For me the only Fact that i could understand and say nothing about it.. is 2 mobos with those cpu's on benching at the same time and proof them selfs.

Yes, JL har an ES chip, mad had a retail. That's solid, unquestionable proof.

As for your case, the sharing rules were made to avoid one team just passing a golden chip around - which is exactly what would happen if you were allowed to use one particular chip for two separate sessions, posted by you and your mate. If you got the skill, buy your own CPU :D That's pretty much it.

You're not the only one with limited amounts of money, it applies to probably like 95% of the users here. I'm just a student, I use cash i save by buying cheap food on hardware, and I never go to town to drink. Save as much as possible and be happy with what you can afford.

Do u all know that Mr Lamm and Mr MAD222 have 2 identicals Cpu's for fact?? have u ever seen them with your own eyes operating 2 setups with same ghz and voltage? can u present the proof for those CPU's and not from Mr Der8auer?? why do u taking Mr Der8auer as a proof of existance???

For me the only Fact that i could understand and say nothing about it.. is 2 mobos with those cpu's on benching at the same time and proof them selfs.

have you ever seen them using the same setup and sharing results with your own eyes for fact? no you havent. If you want to see them bench side by side at the same time how can you tell still? what if a chip has degraded, or a motherboard "isnt working right" the excuses are endless....you cant catch a cheater on hwbot unless they are very dumb. that is the problem.

Yup.

Christian Ney saw 5x 7GHz over livestream and they showed two screenshots with one retail and one ES running 6.8GHz 32M.