HWBOT Community Forums

Why i not benching for hwbot?

slamms

Do u all know that Mr Lamm and Mr MAD222 have 2 identicals Cpu's for fact?? have u ever seen them with your own eyes operating 2 setups with same ghz and voltage? can u present the proof for those CPU's and not from Mr Der8auer?? why do u taking Mr Der8auer as a proof of existance???

For me the only Fact that i could understand and say nothing about it.. is 2 mobos with those cpu's on benching at the same time and proof them selfs.

:woot: just give it a rest dude. quit crying. this isnt an elaborate conspiracy against all the poor little overclockers. if you dont like der8auer, the hwbot staff in general, or the hwbot organization, then go overclock by yourself. then you and your friends can share scores with each other and feel cool.

and i am not singling you out (not completely)... this applies to everyone who is still crying about JL/Mad222

:cry:

:baby:

:battle:

:rolleyes:

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:woot: just give it a rest dude. quit crying. this isnt an elaborate conspiracy against all the poor little overclockers. if you dont like der8auer, the hwbot staff in general, or the hwbot organization, then go overclock by yourself. then you and your friends can share scores with each other and feel cool.

and i am not singling you out (not completely)... this applies to everyone who is still crying about JL/Mad222

:cry:

:baby:

:battle:

:rolleyes:

1. crying??? if i have a different opinion than u is crying???? lol !!!

2. read again my post and then tell me where do i say that i dont like der8auer or hw staff or what ever...

3. i just make a question about sharing is that so bad????

loool

best regards

Tilt

Yup.

Christian Ney saw 5x 7GHz over livestream and they showed two screenshots with one retail and one ES running 6.8GHz 32M.

I feel obligated to point out that other than a validation file, a CPUz window is woefully easy to add or remove ES from with MSPaint.

Same for GPUz and ES.

The clocks require more care, especially GPUz as there an awful lot of numbers, but the name and ES/non-ES would be very easy indeed.

I personally have a very hard time seeing a screenshot of ES/non-ES being worth much, the only argument that it helps is the one about how much work it takes to gain 1s being excessive.

I don't really have issue with the final judgement from the HWBot staff, as they're in a terrible position of having to make a judgement without any concrete evidence at all. It's all circumstantial evidence at best, in both directions.

That's only half of it. The other half you mentioned was SS of 6.8GHz spi32m runs.

Knop talked about GPUz SS ES bits too.

EDIT:

Like I said though, I think y'all are doing the best job you can in a world of very little actual evidence.

Edited by Bobnova

Tell me how to use mspaint to make your ES chip get a retail CPU-Z Validate?

I'm not talking about the validation.

I'm talking about the SS.

Twice in the last few pages a SS with ES in it or not in it was mentioned as a form of proof.

Not a validation, a screenshot.

Guest John Lam

That's why a lot of people believe we are using different chips for UP7 benching,

It is not easy to make a 7091MHz record and it is a ES Chip.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't want to sound like a hater, but if it was me or some other ordinary overclocker (not in the pro league), I'd have been banned already. Those evidences on the screenshots would mean direct ban. Don't want to ban anyone without reason, don't get me wrong, but it shouldn't take that long to investigate the case.

I understand that it could be bugged run or some glitches on the screen (regarding the cut label on the shortcut). It could be similar to when some parts of the baloon tooltip are sticking sometimes on the screen or the asus turboevo transparent area is making an invisible overlay on the screen. But it should be a user responsibility to check every screen he's uploading, especially when some of his submissions were questioned recently. However I can't explain myself the odd text displacement/errors in the cmd windows. It's clearly not a valid run, whether bugged or shopped.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed