HWBOT Community Forums

Backups...

Christian Ney

holy crap, you have the entire stock of the US

doubtful. if you read the packaging carefully, you will find its manufactured in the us, then shipped to Taiwan for packaging, then shipped back out.

Pretty sure the OEM is Dow Corning, but what exact formula they use is anybody's guess... guess I will have to give them a call and give some TC-5026 a shot.

Edited by zeneffect

its manufactured in the us, then shipped to Taiwan for packaging, then shipped back out.

Offtopic, but this is something that really bothers me about global trade. I don't understand how it can be cost efficient (especially in gas and diesel) to get stock into a shipping container, get it to a port, send it across an ocean, transport it to a factory, work on it, then do the same thing in reverse.

ESPECIALLY when it's just the addition of a plastic and card sleeve that has almost zero material or skill value.

I mean....REALLY.

Edited by K404

They apparently have a 30g package but I've never seen it for sale.

It is for sale, but the thing is that it's not a tube/syringe.

And price/g is almost the same as the tube version.

since we're a major consumer, may be overclockers need to write a petition to Gelid requesting them to offer GC-Extreme in 50g tubes without any additional fancy packaging?

Nice idea actually, I will take with the CEO, maybe we will have the GC-Extreme OC-Version :D