HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 3.5 up and running!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://hwbot.org/hardware/manufacturer/amd?tab=3D%20rankings

http://hwbot.org/hardware/manufacturer/intel?tab=3D%20rankings

Features added: regions, country rankings, team rankings, manufacturer rankings, hardware rankings, notifications, achievement info pages, wr points, and more. I'm sorry you find that stupid.

@Turrican: better now?

I was told that GPU ranking would be split into AMD/Intel. I was really excited for this because amd users would not get owned by Intel users. I see you added 3d benchmarks for CPUs but this really didn't help a lot as it's gonna be taken by 5870 quad cf people.

inb4 if you wanna bench get intel

• Crew
GPU category-> 3D Rankings -> View top 100... default path takes me to "no submissions" unless I click on the No. GPUs used

:)

same here, but when i click on e.g. 1x gpu it takes me to the overall wr list and not to the specificated video card i've chosen before:confused:

I was told that GPU ranking would be split into AMD/Intel. I was really excited for this because amd users would not get owned by Intel users. I see you added 3d benchmarks for CPUs but this really didn't help a lot as it's gonna be taken by 5870 quad cf people.

inb4 if you wanna bench get intel

You can select the amount of cores... so you can perfectly follow the 1x GPU 3DMark rankings with an AMD processor.

But I guess you wanted seperate global points for AMD processors? We never promised that... you misunderstood.

• Crew
Fixed!

thx:)

richba5tard, sorry, but I can't see it in 'submissions'

it's under "points" at the bottom.

edit: it's now at the top

my internet surf pc crashed today (bluescreen) after loading this site, because i have so much results there.:D

I've been trying to upload three results (2k1, 2k3 & 2k5) since yesterday evening but still nothing. Every single time after I hit the submit button this message pops up:

"Crap. An error happened.

We could blame this on you but it's most likely our crappy coding skills. You could try again or nudge our developpers for fixing this.

Error message

org.apache.torque.TorqueException: java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect string value: '\xCE\x91\xCF\x81\xCF\x87...' for column 'name' at row 1"

I've never had this problem in the past... I tried multiple things, like uploading it with less system information or without adding futuremark verification link or system pic. I'd be more than grateful if somebody could look into it.

Great job on rev3.5, congratulations to everybody! Just checked and saw that the bug with "View top 100" is taken care of as well. 'Cause yesterday when I wanted to view top 100 of 8800GTS 3DMark03 results for example, it kept taking me to the global 2k3 WR page :D

George.

• Crew
wow my hwbot is german now

awesome guys

mine too, but i chanced it back to english. i like it more that way. :P

btw. is it possible to increase the size of the "stats" graphics? they are very small compared to the old ones. that way we could see more details.

0PBAt.jpg

ranked 8 bla bla bla....nothing to be proud of BUT did i went up or down?

i think there's should be an arrow or something to show if you lost a place of gained a place

also i think it should say you received "1 global point" or "1 hardware point"

Edited by mkultra

btw. on every "member page" of a team the whole "specs" are too close together. it should be a bit streced imho. :)

example:

unbenanntrz.jpg

You got a big ass monitor, Turrican. :D There are some visual glitches when using such high resolutions, which are hard for me to check as I don't have such a monitor. I'll improve the screen you posted, thanks.

• Crew
You got a big ass monitor, Turrican. :D There are some visual glitches when using such high resolutions, which are hard for me to check as I don't have such a monitor. I'll improve the screen you posted, thanks.

yeah, i use a 24" one (1920x1200) :D