Flav0r

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crew
wait DV video,haha,so everyone relax

can't wait to get a lesson from another shyte-bag about how to bench :banana: his special timings and other idiotic excuses why he cheated and got booted out

we cant wait to see the video of John Lam doing 4way crossfire running 1780/2020 water chilled with full tessellation on getting 32K in 3DMARK11 with one day's preparation. I believe there was some talk of using 1.35vcore on GPUs also right LOL

Soooooooooooooooooooooo excited to see that one :D. BTW we tested 10x 7970 GPUs with GHz core and not a SINGLE card could do that let alone in 4WAY :celebration:. Im talking tessalation off, max volts, shitload of LN2 and days to get it right.....

Edited by Team.AU

The result is bugged, or picture manipulated.... I dont recall ever having seen a bugged 01SE score, so, sticking with manipulated picture........

Subscores are always on.... Its very few points off, here is the maximum number you can be off in the scores;

3*0.0999999999*10+4*0.099999999999999*20 = 11 marks........ You can never get more than 11 marks off that I truely believe :-)

beepbeep ok i didnt realise they all used the same rig also, obviously that wont work either

no major difference, do you actually understand what the problem is man?

64631536.jpg

OMG Dino!!! You actually use a tool for calculating 01SE scores? And a tool that does not handle digits? :|