HWBOT Community Forums

Has anyone really noticed this?

K404

http://hwbot.org/user/knopflerbruce/

over 3000!!!!! Gold cups..... think about that for a minute! 3000. That's over 400 different hardware categories!

Also.... Look at the rest of the silverware.... silver, bronze and medals total 736. He has over 4x as many gold medals as all his other silverware combined!!!

ALL of this.... and as far as I know, without any accusations of BS :)

Knopfler.......words fail me to explain the work you've put in and your knowledge of hardware categories. Respect!

Edited by K404

Yep thats Knut , last time we met and bench together was a couple of years back , in Vince deep freeze lab Michigan USA , Vince , Mike (Gunslnger ) and my jaw dropped to the floor when we saw the ammount of hardware this guy broght to the benching session , 4 or 5 Duffle Bags and many suitcases full of Hardware , i have never seen a pile upon a pile of hundreds of cpus , vgas and memory stack in my life ever , no words can describe it :D , you got to see it to believe it. The men its trully to be admire for dedication and flawless reputation. Thumbs up to my brother Knut :celebration:

• 3 weeks later...