HWBOT Community Forums

The official OC Guru is YOU! - GIGABYTE AMD HD 5870 OC Challenge thread.

Gomeler

So... basically we have to find someone who can bench "high enough" to be able to tell if Hicookie is innocent? That's BS.

What motivation does Hicookie have to create multiple accounts in this case?

I think people should start thinking a bit more, and stop spreading gossip like little girls.:D

I don't know if it was hicookie posting scores via multiple accounts.

But from my communication with a few Gigabyte contacts that I have I have the impression that they were working under pressure and they needed to attract as many people they could to participate in this contest, there was an "urge" to get people to submit scores.

Maybe an angry boss ? I don't know, but that's how I comprehended their e-mails and behavior.

Imatureness maybe?...

If immatureness is a reason for banning, we'd need to recruit more mods... based on what I read in different forums every now and then.

PS: just to make a statement before this thread is filled with anti-hicookie junk posts while people wait for our decision: drop him a PM instead of posting it here.

I - personaly - DON'T have anything to blame hicookie.

As for me, he's a GOOD guy but a bit imature if you ask me when he's doing things like that.

When I have to say something, I ALWAYS say it in PUBLIC and not in PMs/e-mails....

That's the way I act from the begining.

I can't understand why you guys are talking for "bannings"....What did he did?...You can't ban his imatureness - he'll grow up a bit and next time he'll think before he reacts.... ;)

Finaly, I like hicoockie as a crazy guy but I'll tell him when he's doing something wrong....IF he's not arrogant (which he isn't), he'll understand.... ;):)

In General, it's BETTER when you have to say something to someone, to say it "face to face" instead of PMs/e-mails and "under the seen"...

IF he's "man" enough, he'll understand, if he's still a "boy" he'll think about it.... ;)

Edited by hipro5

I - personaly - DON'T have anything to blame hicookie.

As for me, he's a GOOD guy but a bit imature if you ask me when he's doing things like that.

When I have to say something, I ALWAYS say it in PUBLIC and not in PMs/e-mails....

That's the way I act from the begining.

I can't understand why you guys are talking for "bannings"....What did he did?...You can't ban his imatureness - he'll grow up a bit and next time he'll think before he reacts.... ;)

Finaly, I like hicoockie as a crazy guy but I'll tell him when he's doing something wrong....IF he's not arrogant (which he isn't), he'll understand.... ;):)

In General, it's BETTER when you have to say something to someone, to say it "face to face" instead of PMs/e-mails and "under the seen"...

IF he's "man" enough, he'll understand, if he's still a "boy" he'll think about it.... ;)

Using a public forum is like announcing through the PA system during a soccer game. If you feel that's "face to face", then OK. I just say... keep it civil. Just saying this BEFORE this thing turns into flaming.:)