HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT R5 Bugs/Features 2.0 - Report bugs or request new HWBOT features here

Massman

Getting a funky bug when I try to submit a SuperPi 32M score and attempt to populate with hardware from a prior submission. I get red stop signs at the top of the form and a message to correct the problems and submit the form again, along with this error message:

Property score threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException

I've been submitting all evening and only get the error message in this particular scenario with SuperPi 32M.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would you suggest?

^^ or just rename those to '1x Physical' etc.

1. Can there be a tab on user page where DELETED/Blocked submission can be seen? They exist on HWBOT but unless you have the link you can't search / browse them.

2. An easy way to track the submissions that an user reports? For example you can be informed by PM or Email or Wall message when the reported submission was checked by a moderator.

Edited by GENiEBEN

3. On the My Account page where it says 'You can request a one time nickname change in the forums.' provide a link to a thread?

4. Don't allow creation of usernames with unicode characters. You can't access user's page.

EDIT: This hasn't been fixed

achievements_bug.png

Edited by GENiEBEN

This really doesn't matter, so I never mentioned it, but I notice it EVERY TIME I view the rankings and its annoying. heh

When viewing a country ranking, like this one:

http://hwbot.org/league/oc?offset=-7&countryCode=US

The H3 tag says "The Fastest Extreme Overclocker of the World", even though I'm looking at the US XOC rankings. It could use the CountryCode from the URL to say "The Fastest Extreme Overclockers in the *CountryCode*".

It really doesn't matter. But its bothered me for as long as I remember.

^^ or just rename those to '1x Physical' etc.

1. Can there be a tab on user page where DELETED/Blocked submission can be seen? They exist on HWBOT but unless you have the link you can't search / browse them.

2. An easy way to track the submissions that an user reports? For example you can be informed by PM or Email or Wall message when the reported submission was checked by a moderator.

1. Admins and moderators can search for results with a specific status, but not general blocked/deleted. Added to the backlog.

2. Only on the submission page there's a history, I think. Not really sure as none of my results get reported (:P). Added to backlog too.

(just thinking out loud here: maybe we should improve the transparency of result moderating too? Ie. have an overview page with "last moderator actions" or something. Just for people to follow the moderators' work)

3. On the My Account page where it says 'You can request a one time nickname change in the forums.' provide a link to a thread?

4. Don't allow creation of usernames with unicode characters. You can't access user's page.

EDIT: This hasn't been fixed

achievements_bug.png

3. Added to buglist. Would you like to have a separate thread or is the general one okay too?

4. Okay, good suggestion. Added as well.

5. Added too.

This really doesn't matter, so I never mentioned it, but I notice it EVERY TIME I view the rankings and its annoying. heh

When viewing a country ranking, like this one:

http://hwbot.org/league/oc?offset=-7&countryCode=US

The H3 tag says "The Fastest Extreme Overclocker of the World", even though I'm looking at the US XOC rankings. It could use the CountryCode from the URL to say "The Fastest Extreme Overclockers in the *CountryCode*".

It really doesn't matter. But its bothered me for as long as I remember.

Good point, added to backlog!

2. Only on the submission page there's a history, I think. Not really sure as none of my results get reported (:P). Added to backlog too.

(just thinking out loud here: maybe we should improve the transparency of result moderating too? Ie. have an overview page with "last moderator actions" or something. Just for people to follow the moderators' work)

3. Added to buglist. Would you like to have a separate thread or is the general one okay too?

2. Maybe im misreading or presented it badly. Right now if I were to report someones sub I'd have to bookmark the adress if I want to see the outcome.

(Great idea!)

3. Whatever suits you.

Ohh nearly forgot, the 5000 points achievement is awarded at 4000!? Or atleast that's what the tooltip and progressbar seem to suggest, I got stuck at 3900 points so I can't tell lol.

hwbot_4000pointsbug.png

The 10000 points is also WTFBBQ.

hwbot_10000bug.png

Eh, 0 hours, 0 minutes and 31.040 seconds? Looks normal to me. You always get three decimals when benching superpi, and all of them must be included.

Pifast only uses 2 decimals, so 31.40 should be 31.4 not 31.04.

For SPI it would be correct due 3 decimals, where 31.400 > 31.4 and 31.040 > 31.04.

EDIT: Sorry I should of mentioned it is a Pifast submission.