HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT R5 Bugs/Features 2.0 - Report bugs or request new HWBOT features here

Massman

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it is already on the bug list:

Team Achievements are brocken - at least for our team. We didn't get the Achievement for "500 Golden Cups" and we also dind't get the "1000 Cups and Medals" one.

Would be nice if someone could look at this. :)

I have another suggestion: it would be really nice, if one also could prepopulate fields by previous submissions, if a data file is used to submit the result (e.g. hwbotPrime, XTU, MultithreadPi, Multithreaded Linpack).

It's a little bit annoying if you want to submit the whole set of CPU Benchmarks for one CPU and you still have to enter the complete hardware setup for at least 4 times (except for the CPU model in xtu and hwbotprime). One could be enough - just alter the frequencies and timings. Would be really cool if this could be integrated somehow. :)

Regards

DopeLex

Edit: Achievement problem solved by simply hitting the check button. ;)

Edited by DopeLex

• 2 weeks later...

Some broken achivement pages:

"Error message: org.apache.torque.NoRowsException: Failed to select a row."

http://hwbot.org/achievement/1048_

http://hwbot.org/achievement/1049_

http://hwbot.org/achievement/1050_

EDIT:

Please add 'Recently Moderated' somewhere on the Mods Page. When a user asks why a score has been deleted he never provides a link to the score. Also helps if you have to restore them.

EDIT2:

Editing scores with the very old valid.x86-secret/# links does not work unless converted to valid.canardpc.com/#

Edited by GENiEBEN

• 2 weeks later...
This only recently started happening, noticed it on at least 4 cpu categories.

Noticed the same while browsing through some 3000+ submissions.

My sub is not displayed in the rankings. In fact none of my 3000+ submissions are there.

http://hwbot.org/hardware/processor/athlon_64_3000_venice_s939/

[ATTACH]2395[/ATTACH]

Also the search engine does not find anything when I search for SuperPi 1M/I.nfraR.ed/3000+ Venice s.939 for benchmark/user/cpu model respectively.

Points in the category are not skewed/recalculated though. I still get the points, just the entry is missing in the table and slower results are shifted 1 place up.

Athlon64 6000+ 1M is missing in the general K8 rankings too (and a lot of other entries from different users) when switching from 3000+ rankings to K8.

It works when viewed from 6000+ rankings.

[ATTACH]2398[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2399[/ATTACH]

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

• Crew
Is it possible to disable huge list of competitions appearance after submitting result? It's annoying. I've read them already more than 10 times, I think it's enough :)

The problem with that was not that huge list in general but for some reason competition suggestion no longer matches the used hardware of the submitted result.

i.e. A HWBot Prime result gets proposal to submit in:

OC4DOGE - 3DMark Fire Strike Tahiti & GK104

OC4DOGE - Intel SuperPi 32M @ <4.38 GHz

Therefore especial people doing submissions with a mobile cant link them to TeamCup.

btw could you move this result: http://hwbot.org/submission/2620844_

The mobile submissions are not a problem related to the competition matcher. This is related to the HWBOT Prime APK which doesn't link a teamId to the submission. Because there is no teamId, the competition matcher will not show the Team Cup.

We need an update of the HWBOT Prime application to make this automatically. But for now, linking manually is the only option.

• Crew
The mobile submissions are not a problem related to the competition matcher. This is related to the HWBOT Prime APK which doesn't link a teamId to the submission. Because there is no teamId, the competition matcher will not show the Team Cup.

Ok, but still there is a bug with OC4Dodge. Since this competition appeared, competition matcher always wants to match your sub to OC4Dodge, regardless of the used benchmark.

You didnt need to alter hwbot prime and add every sub by hand if users could do this on their own if they only would get the right competition proposed, which should be actually no problem as this worked before without any problem.

Probably not a good idea to wait till the last second to submit subs in these stages then, eh?

Might want to let the sandbaggers know up front so there isn't a problem later. ;)

We can link the scores to the competition if they were submitted before the end of the competition timeline. This clearly is an issue from our side and the users are not to blame.

Ok, but still there is a bug with OC4Dodge. Since this competition appeared, competition matcher always wants to match your sub to OC4Dodge, regardless of the used benchmark.

You didnt need to alter hwbot prime and add every sub by hand if users could do this on their own if they only would get the right competition proposed, which should be actually no problem as this worked before without any problem.

Hm.

A while back we loosened up the competition propositions because users wouldn't get notified if there was a competition matching their hardware specs but didn't match the benchmark application. So the pop-up should appear more often now.

Were you previously getting the message that you could submit the HWBOT Prime score to the Team Cup? But it changed now that the OC4DOGE competition is showing up? In that case it might be related to the hardware database.

• Crew

A while back we loosened up the competition propositions because users wouldn't get notified if there was a competition matching their hardware specs but didn't match the benchmark application. So the pop-up should appear more often now.

Were you previously getting the message that you could submit the HWBOT Prime score to the Team Cup? But it changed now that the OC4DOGE competition is showing up? In that case it might be related to the hardware database.

I remember that things worked with country cup. Shouldnt that competition which match my hardware most appear first? (instead of not at all) Attached a screenshot...

How's it going with the search function? I've not been able to search since beforce summer.

Seems to be working here. What are you searching for exactly? Let me know and I'll try to replicate it on my end :)

I remember that things worked with country cup. Shouldnt that competition which match my hardware most appear first? (instead of not at all) Attached a screenshot...

Yes, you are correct. That's how it should be.

Checking with Devs why it's not happening right now. Thanks for the feedback man, much appreciated!

Seems to be working here. What are you searching for exactly? Let me know and I'll try to replicate it on my end :)

Yes, you are correct. That's how it should be.

Checking with Devs why it's not happening right now. Thanks for the feedback man, much appreciated!

Yes, now it actually works. I can't remember what I've searched for exactly, but it has been things regarding Team Cup during the summer, and nothing that I've searched for worked. Ah well, it's always like this when you contact support, right ;)