HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2012 thread.

teurorist

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice play on s775 32M by Poland! :)

Efficiency wasn't so good cause our REX boards one clocked bad CPU (it lost proadlizer and one CPU phase sometime ago) and second does bad FSB with very bad Perfomance level and we had no time for nb@ln2 or memories@ln2

Next year I have one goal - to have results one day before the end. Today I had the most crazy bench session ever, fighting with time! Last results were done minutes or even seconds before the end :banana:

• Crew

Congatulations !!! Greece :celebration:

You have made ​​a great effort and hard work, You deserve the Country Cup 2012, but in the next year ....the Country Cup 2013, already has an owner :D

Messi benching with us :nana:

Nice competition this year, see you all in the next year

Cheers

Edited by Sweet

Congratulations, Greece!

I think it'll take a while to go over all the results, but it seems like there are a lot of great results there. Bulgaria owns the AMD stage almost as expected - a couple of really awesome scores there! Good to see 4 countries also managed to complete the most difficult stage (Nvantage) - next year's cup will have a similar "wtf is this hw"- stage then :D.

Write-up after New Year. Happy 2013 all!

Congrats to all countries those have participated to this Country Cup 2012.

Especially to Poland, Bulgaria and Indonesia that they have fight to win the competition with very good results.

It was a very difficult competition with big interest to all stages and the last 3 days I have slept only 6 hours.

Now it is time to rest a bit :)

Congrats again to all and a happy new year.

Congrats to Greece, great scores and consistency across all stages.Poland and Indonesia did well in all stages too.

We had our chances but lost some points here and there, otherwise could have made it to the second place.

At least we got one of the stages :D.

Big respect to my teammates, it was really hard to bench at night, working all day long, filling up the dewars during lunch time. All I wished after the comp was to get some good sleep :).

See you all in the next CountryCup and Happy New Year!

Edited by I.nfraR.ed