HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2012 thread.

teurorist

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crew

lol at Indonesia with their 4X craptastic card comment 5 hours ago:

– Desperate attempt of scoring with badly damaged 680 Lightning, one card can only run at 4x mode *sigh*

In one perspective: very tactical play, bit honestly of a sigh moment for me... but good score bro :P

Had too many bugged runs on my setup, GT1 was always decent, GT2 and Physix played tricks on me... Tried to force CPU speed, but 6300MHz run was slower then my 12.4K run... Pushed NB speeds but the CPU was not really co-operating around 2900ish speeds... so had to lower till the last drop of LN2... EPIC FAIL by Leeghoofd (again)

Next round plz...

Belgium aiming for top 10 :woot:

Edited by Leeghoofd

lol at Indonesia with their 4X craptastic card comment 5 hours ago:

– Desperate attempt of scoring with badly damaged 680 Lightning, one card can only run at 4x mode *sigh*

In one perspective: very tactical play, bit honestly of a sigh moment for me... but good score bro :P

Ahahah we're seriously desperate man, We had to bench on the last day waiting for the damn LN2 to arrive, we only had one 7970 Lightning, and one of our two 680L's refused to start, and we found out later that one of our card only detects 4X PCIE , and causing it to lose 1.2 FPS on GT2.

Since we're up against 2x or 3x 7970's , we think it's pretty much losing battle and therefore we called it 'desperate attempt' :)

We got really lucky with that 13.4k run, and right now we're still benching to get some more scores ;)

This score should be higher, my CPU does 6.15 GHz @ 3300 nb for physx but was stable only on the beginning, I had almost finished run with 1550/1800 gpus and good cpu :D it would be I guess 14600 points lol 30 litres of LN2 wasted on this crap damm it :D

BTW

Anyone who tested 3x GPU had also artefacts/stripes on the screen even on stock? one or two times I hadn't this problem but I don't know how I achieved it lol

And my result with 2x GPU... I love AMD performance :D I was fighting a lot of time to make this 3x GPU to work, no idea why they weren't eager to work. 3x ref cards all work good in 3x/4x CF @ Intel

3d112xgpu.jpg

Edited by Xtreme Addict