HWBOT Community Forums

Ximi , account blocked ....

Guest Ximi

Sam OCX, very strong accusations at me.

You can prove that there are more benchmarks with deception?

Besides who are you to tell me that, to my knowledge this is the Staff of HWBOT decision and you are not part of that staff.

Greetings!

• Crew

Tip: if you keep on replying other members in this fashion, I don't think anyone will even reconsider of lifting the ban a bit more early !

So lighten up, you did something wrong before, otherwise there wouldn't have been this penalty. At the moment live with it and come back till it all passed...

Sam OCX, very strong accusations at me.

You can prove that there are more benchmarks with deception?

Besides who are you to tell me that, to my knowledge this is the Staff of HWBOT decision and you are not part of that staff.

Greetings!

He was at the time this case was open. He knows the details.

Not sure if I should answer the first one, making everything public isn't something I can do on my own.

The telling me that I have committed more offenses at my career and I say HWBOT prove it, plus it makes a user with user range without belonging to Staff talking about sanctions.

To my knowledge he did not compete, only part of the Staff.

And I answer as best I can a translator helping me.

I do the translations with Google Translate.

I apologize if my tone is aggressive that was not my intention but that You make me angry with your comments are not encouraging.

I have requested that I reconsider the expulsion and You come saying that not only was this time the deception, there are more etc .... it is normal for me hot, or not?

• Crew

Sorry guys, i write in spanish for Ximi,

Ximi, en el momento que se tomó la desición de su sansión, todo el Staff estaba enterado y también se realizó un debate, siempre se hace ésto.

No es una medida tomada solamente por una persona, todos hemos intevenido en la discusión.

El Staff de Hwbot es un grupo de trabajo, y siempre se discute cada cosa entre todos.

En ese momento SamOCX era parte del Staff y tiene todo nuestro apoyo, ya que él también intervino como yo mismo lo hice en tu caso.

Las sansiones no se pueden cambiar, ya que se necesita que TODO el Staff esté de acuerdo, y eso es realmente muy difícil.

Solamente te resta esperar un poco nada más, mientras tanto puedes seguir jugando con su nuevo hardware, para luego de transcurrido el mes, (que ya queda poco), puedas subir los nuevos resultados.

Se paciente.

Un saludo

Sw

Para Sweet en Castellano ,

Ok , aceptadas las explicaciones acerca de la toma de decisiones por parte del Staff , es decision unanime tomada entre varias personas , nada que apelar a la decision tomada.

Cuantos dias me quedan para salir del castigo del ban ?

In English ,

How much time , concrete , how much days for wake up the ban ?

It's for think come back to rankings.

Thanks !

• Crew
Para Sweet en Castellano ,

Ok , aceptadas las explicaciones acerca de la toma de decisiones por parte del Staff , es decision unanime tomada entre varias personas , nada que apelar a la decision tomada.

Cuantos dias me quedan para salir del castigo del ban ?

In English ,

How much time , concrete , how much days for wake up the ban ?

It's for think come back to rankings.

Thanks !

Hi Ximi dicember 20 finishes, so be patient :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Crew

For Ximi , in spanish.:

Hola Ximi, que los puntos regresen no es un trabajo específico de los moderadores (sino de los administradores), solamente hay dos personas que hacen ésto y lleva tiempo,, no olvides que la sanción terminaba el 20 de Diciembre, ten calma que volverán los puntos, copas y etc., mientras, igualmente puedes seguir subiendo resultados, ya que se ha levantado ésta restricción.

Abrazo :)

Sw

Note: i write this, from my real work

Edited by Sweet

Try recalculating the points again, please :)

I try it but not calculate ALL.

I have around 435 points , now 3xx , not completed ALL points.

I have calm , I am wainting for new message.

• Crew
You also have an unreal work ?

Yep, real - but sometimes is surreal, in my real job I have real salary payment , and yes i have a unreal work, sometimes

So...and You ? have a real job ?, besides correcting my dramatic english , is that your unreal work ?

Sometimes I play the fool , and You ? :D

Edited by Sweet

probably that is caused by some of your old results blocked?

The old results blocked was clear from me.

ALL Virtu MVP was clear and dont appear any more on my database.

ALL results now are legal the same for old results , seems need profund recalculate.

If some moderator wants see , I am around 435 before blocked and now I submit 269 points after unban , added from it seems around 500 points or more.