HWBOT Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
richba5tard

oblivion characters

After years of being dulled by inspirationless games, I feared getting older made me loose my interest in gaming. : (

Luckely, it just appears there where no real good games released the past 3 years until now! :D I loved morrowind and i even love oblivion more!

Show me your fancy character! Don't hesitate to brag with your shiney armor, your 2-tons-battleaxe or your 5 bedrooms house.

My lvl 15 dark elf:

weapons:

Oblivion%202006-05-08%2009-34-59-84.JPG

armor:

Oblivion%202006-05-08%2009-41-15-46.JPG

house:

Oblivion%202006-05-08%2009-41-03-14.JPG

magical items rock, but a shame you need to be a good armorer in order to repair magic items. I was stupid to sell my good non-magical swords, luckely you can repair your magic stuff for cheap at an armorer.

I played Oblivion, but since I tried Gothic 3 I haven't played Oblivion anymore :D

Both are great, but in Gothic 3 you have another kind of freedom which I can't really explain, it's really a feeling of freedom discovering this whole world and people... try it! ;)

Nice! very nice!

I don't know what that dragon is, but I'm afraid someone is going to spoil oblivion if he explains it to me. : )