HWBOT Community Forums

The official GIGABYTE OC Winter Whiteout thread.

pilot_

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to be a nice compo but mostly not on GBT graphics -)

HWBOT Staff, can one participant win several stages and take several prizes? Or only 1 stage prize per participant possible?

Which components could be shared by participants to enter the contest (I mean mobos and/or graphics)?

BTW another question, this time about prizes -)

Is it correct that every _stage_ winner gets GIGABYTE Z77X-UD4H + Cooler Master Seidon 120M liquid cooling kit? Despite the overall ranking? E.g. one may submit only one result and if it is high enough it should be sufficient to fight for the award?

• Crew
i m using GTX 470, and user report that i m using physix on, what wrong with that? anyone can help me? why?

Disallowed tweaks/cheats

GPU PhysX

Lucid Virtu

Mipmap

Any software or human interaction altering the perceived speed of the benchmark program, tricking it to believe it ran faster

Wireframe hacks: any software or driver causing a benchmark program not (properly) render the textures

Rendered image differs too much from the original due to other software tweaking

Physx is not allowed in 3D'11, since long time ago ;)

Edit: Here can you see the rules.

http://hwbot.org/news/8624_application_29_rules/

Edited by Sweet

but i didnt use physix on on my submit? can u help me? that i m using physix on ? im only using gigabyte h55 + gigabyte 470? can you tell why user mention that im using physix on? please see my submit...

http://hwbot.org/submission/2340698_

or see submit from somebody else, what the different..

http://hwbot.org/submission/2339969_macsbeach98_3dmark_vantage___performance_geforce_gtx_580_19228_marks

is that submisson using physix on to...

please.. give me a reason?

Edited by xgamespati

Here , let me explain to u bro,

but i didnt use physix on on my submit? can u help me? that i m using physix on ? im only using gigabyte h55 + gigabyte 470? can you tell why user mention that im using physix on? please see my submit...

please.. give me a reason?

Mas Xgamespati, itu kalau menggunakan VGA Card nVIDIA, di Vantage versi 1.0.1, CPU Test 2-nya akan otomatis menggunakan fitur GPU PhysX yang ada di Driver nVIDIA - ini yang ga boleh sama hwbot.

Coba mas Xgamespate cari di nVIDIA driver control panel, nanti ada opsi untuk mematikan fitur pHysXnya , atau pakai 3DMarkvantage versi 1.1.0

Semoga membantu yah,

Cheers

Here , let me explain to u bro,

Mas Xgamespati, itu kalau menggunakan VGA Card nVIDIA, di Vantage versi 1.0.1, CPU Test 2-nya akan otomatis menggunakan fitur GPU PhysX yang ada di Driver nVIDIA - ini yang ga boleh sama hwbot.

Coba mas Xgamespate cari di nVIDIA driver control panel, nanti ada opsi untuk mematikan fitur pHysXnya , atau pakai 3DMarkvantage versi 1.1.0

Semoga membantu yah,

Cheers

oke mas.. thanks.. saya coba ya.. makasih byk...

• Crew
is this submit using physix to or not..

http://hwbot.org/submission/2339969

thx..

Hi xgamespati; No, in this submission PhysX is Off, He in this Vantage have PPU disable, if you look into Vantage in options you can make PPU disable and Px is Off.

Atom N2800

By the way, you must go to support ticket (in the botom) forum and request include that Atom N2800 in the database, you must provide one cpu-z picture of your Atom N2800., and wait ...Turrican include this, then you can upload your benchmark with this microprocessor ;)

Here:

http://hwbot.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Regards

Is it correct that every _stage_ winner gets GIGABYTE Z77X-UD4H + Cooler Master Seidon 120M liquid cooling kit? Despite the overall ranking? E.g. one may submit only one result and if it is high enough it should be sufficient to fight for the award?

It will be fun Oleg ;)

But only you have golden lightning alive :D

Hi xgamespati; No, in this submission PhysX is Off, He in this Vantage have PPU disable, if you look into Vantage in options you can make PPU disable and Px is Off.

Atom N2800

By the way, you must go to support ticket (in the botom) forum and request include that Atom N2800 in the database, you must provide one cpu-z picture of your Atom N2800., and wait ...Turrican include this, then you can upload your benchmark with this microprocessor ;)

Here:

http://hwbot.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Regards

thanks.. for explain.. i try fixed my submit later...

i will include my cpu for atom n2800..thx

It will be fun Oleg ;)

But only you have golden lightning alive :D

mtech has also got one and some guys do have 1700+ cards that should be enought to compete. -) I wonder if he buys GBT board to enter the challenge.

And the story is not only about Lightnings especially with 1 user = 1 stage prize rule.

If you win the stage, you win the prize. If you win two stages, you win two prizes :D