HWBOT Community Forums

The official ASRock FM2 OC Competition thread.

Lucky_n00b

Very Interesting :D

Would love to see more categories to fight such as BCLK , Mem. Clock & other 3DMark though, since the past 3 FM2 competition(ECS,GBT and MSI) already have the same 'targets' (CPU-Z n 3DVantage).

Oh well, hitting the IT Mall tomorrow , hopefully the board is available :) :)

Cheers,

So.....this is a 5800K competition? :D

Question!

"Each contestant is only eligible to win 1 (one) prize. Grand prize or weekly, no repeat winners

If a contestant qualifies for multiple prizes, he/she will win the Grand Prize or the first weekly prize he/she qualified for"

Does that mean that if someone wants to win the grand prize, they can only submit scores in week 4?

Edited by K404

Question!

"Each contestant is only eligible to win 1 (one) prize. Grand prize or weekly, no repeat winners

If a contestant qualifies for multiple prizes, he/she will win the Grand Prize or the first weekly prize he/she qualified for"

Does that mean that if someone wants to win the grand prize, they can only submit scores in week 4?

As I understand, you can win each stage but only the gran prize will be given to you, the week prizes will be delivered to the second place in competition.

Yeah, seems a 5800K competition.

For the 3DMarkVantage stage, it probably is.....

but for the CPU-Z stage, maybe there will be 5400K / 5600K strong enough to compete with 5800k in raw frequency? (I never tried the 5600k and/or 5400k so I don't know about this one)

Speaking of which, the ASRock A85 board turned to be out of stock , had to wait until the local distributor have it in their stock again , argh... (T_T)

For the 3DMarkVantage stage, it probably is.....

but for the CPU-Z stage, maybe there will be 5400K / 5600K strong enough to compete with 5800k in raw frequency? (I never tried the 5600k and/or 5400k so I don't know about this one)

Speaking of which, the ASRock A85 board turned to be out of stock , had to wait until the local distributor have it in their stock again , argh... (T_T)

For cpuz yeah, but buy two APU cpus would cost more than buy the prizes for your own.

I will go today to the store, I guess that all of you guys are looking for the A85X Extreme6?

I'm still thinking if enter or not....

Nickshin should help us with the motherboard from ASRock to all the world xD

wow, I only can buy one 5800K...

Any way, I'm out even without enter...the 5800k was easy to find but the board in the other way isn't. I can buy it in Newegg and import it but would arrive at home at the middle of the competition...

Good lucks guys ;)