HWBOT Community Forums

This is what pisses me off ..

subaruwrc

Isn't this pretty much how it has to look? Maybe they could've added 30% more or so, but not more than that... The length of the part sticking out cannot be larger than the height of paste inside the tube, if not you won't be able to empty the darn thing :P So by looking at that part you kinda know how much you'll get - not by looking at the actual size of the tube.

Should have taken a pic of the tube of the liquid metal TIM I got to try on an air cooled rig, after customs got through inspecting it there wasn't enough left to cover an IHS.

Got some gelid at the same time, I can see where they tried to open it up but the sealed blister pack defeated them!

maybe it was a bit too though reaction from me, after a shitty day maybe its acceptable. the previous tube lasted only for one session, in which we used it on 5-6 cpu-s, than twice at home and it was gone, and i was a bit pissed of because it is expensive. im over it so topic can be closed.

subaru

hey to be honest I reuse GC-E you can do it when it warms up a bit and it works fine. Use the included tool and wipe it up into a flat plastic container, i use a pill box.

I actually was able to go through customs with many packs of GC-Extreme when going to TW once, no issues.