HWBOT Community Forums

EKWB and SF3D OC cooperation

SF3D

Testing is done and minor fixes applied. We are ready for mass production now :D

Insulation is now so easy and that annoying and ugly paper is no more needed ;)

I am very happy with the product and the mass production version will have a different look than these samples.

Mounting mechanism opened:

sf3d%20inflection%20point%20evo%20v1%2022.jpg

Awesome! Congrats Petri!

If you offer adjust prices for their products .. You will conquer the world hehehe

I am very interested

regards

Testing is done and minor fixes applied. We are ready for mass production now :D

Insulation is now so easy and that annoying and ugly paper is no more needed ;)

I am very happy with the product and the mass production version will have a different look than these samples.

Mounting mechanism opened:

sf3d%20inflection%20point%20evo%20v1%2022.jpg

The inner part is flexible?

This mounting kit in the picture will fit on all 1155 motherboards no matter what brand they are. No worries.

There will be mounting kit for each socket type separately, but they are not adding costs really.

This mounting mechanism is solid piece of POM and it will create airtight pocket for CPU and it will also clamp CPU to socket.

Pot pressure and contact will be 100% even every time and pot mount and remount will be very fast (seconds).

No more bleeding fingers with those thumbscrews :D

Quality of copper is so good compared to previous pots and the production quality is best EU level.

There will be some more stuff included, but those I will show when product is ready to be sold.

Price= very good, if I did not mention it already :D

Edited by SF3D

I would say: and what about defferent placings of caps?? Ain't it gonna disturb the mounting?

No, the bottom plastic is designed to stay within the Intel specifications. Will work on 99% of the motherboards (always gotta leave that 1% out, just in case :P).

This mounting kit in the picture will fit on all 1155 motherboards no matter what brand they are. No worries.

There will be mounting kit for each socket type separately, but they are not adding costs really.

This mounting mechanism is solid piece of POM and it will create airtight pocket for CPU and it will also clamp CPU to socket.

Pot pressure and contact will be 100% even every time and pot mount and remount will be very fast (seconds).

No more bleeding fingers with those thumbscrews :D

Quality of copper is so good compared to previous pots and the production quality is best EU level.

There will be some more stuff included, but those I will show when product is ready to be sold.

Price= very good, if I did not mention it already :D

What about the copperscrewing part? How does it act so far underneath those xtreme circumstances? I assume you have to clean it very neat to make sure the material won't become porous?

Guest Bullant

Hi,looking good,just wondering how the memory pot is with volume wise.Have you had a chance to test the pot?does it hold Ln2 quite well?