HWBOT Community Forums

EKWB and SF3D OC cooperation

SF3D

Guest Bullant

Awesome result Alex,I too just placed a order on this new revised memory pot looking forward to trying it in a couple of weeks.Nice pics Xtreme

Edited by Bullant

Great run Alex and thank you about the feedback. I appreciate that!

Well, I propably should do some testing as well.

Next I need to find efficiency with some tweaking :D

I think some real spi 32m fanatics can tweak their platform really well with this kit as now you can go as low as -180C° on the memory chips.

@Infra: Oh look, it's my old EK-RAM Dominator water block from early 2011! Good one! :)

Here's something every memory lover would appreciate: Nickel plated FULL COPPER memory adapters. Now your memory can go full pull LN2 on your DIMMS (-196°C).

kySAPJX.jpg

@barbonenet: Come again? First time I hear that. All in all congrats for your purchase! :)

About the link above we have disabled it because were not sure if we could get copper this size in time. It is active now.

Edited by tiborrr

This pot will not fit 4-way, it's too thick. This is the 'fat' pot.

The mass is no problem. I tested it briefly 2 days ago using MSI N580GTX Ligthning XE and managed to pull a 3DM'01 run at 1350/2300 @ 1.4V but couldn't go over due to lack of compatible software. Don't know really, I have a personalized version of MSI ABX but apparently it does not run with these cards (it was sent to me in the N680 Lightning days). Also it has a CBB at -55°C which no CBB bios has fixed. The card really is a power hog, it drank 30 litres of LN2 just for some easy runs. Load handling is easy peasy though.

Will post some screenshot tomorrow when I refill and re-bench.

@Threedhero: You heard it right: http://www.ekwb.com/news/368/19/EK-SF3D-Triple-Point-EVO-UNI-Adapter-plate-released-new-revision-inbound/