HWBOT Community Forums

Something wrong

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I make a submission using two GTX 580's the results come up as 1 GTX 580, I edit the submission and the screenshot is gone. Also it reduced my points when I should have more.

Are you selecting 2x? Do you have a link for this submission?

Also Mr.Scott reported two of my VALID submissions, http://hwbot.org/moderator/reported

What is SS? Both of these submissions are valid, see the links and pics.

SS=screenshot.

For those results to be valid you must open the file 'Result.txt' after the benchmark is finished and include it in the screenshot. The file can be found in the installation folder of PCMark05.

Yes, I selected 2x and it posted 1x so I removed it and posted it again, it did the same thing, I edited to show 2x here's the link http://hwbot.org/submission/2344465_

I posted a valid url to PCMark 2005 and two screenshots, I used a lot of Dry Ice to get this score. Here's the link for one http://hwbot.org/submission/2343967_techjesse_pcmark_2005_core_2_q6600_(2.4ghz)_20682_marks

and the link for the other that was reported http://hwbot.org/submission/2342620_techjesse_pcmark_2005_core_2_e6550_(2.33ghz)_14272_marks

can something be done about this without running them all over again? I put a lot of time and money into my submissions.

Name dropper.

Yes I understand you have time and money invested in your subs, but maybe a little time on the rules page would have been beneficial. You do have a valid link though, and that would be acceptable if the moderators would update the main rules page so that a valid link supersedes any SS. Until that time, your SS and your subs are invalid. Sorry bro.

Deleted my sub you managed to find an error with. Big deal. :P

Didn't have to BTW, my sub was made before the rules page went into effect. Did it to show you how little I care that you took the time to search for something to report.

In answer to your question, no, I don't look for errors all day long, but you got quite a few points from a benchmark that is currently highly controversial, so you can bet that they'll be looked at. Better get your ducks in a row kid. ;)

I compete against you, but you mess with a Valid submission! All the "Results" can be read in the URL! It is not invalid! I ran it and beat you!

Hahahaha.

I run very little Intel. Never benched in that category. You didn't beat squat.

BTW, I still see points for this sub

http://hwbot.org/submission/2343967_techjesse_pcmark_2005_core_2_q6600_(2.4ghz)_20682_marks

If the mods would be so kind as to take care of this please. :D

Edited by Mr.Scott

I don't really care what you think.

My subs aren't the one's in question. I know what the rules are.

You are a douche with bad scores..Both you and Mr. Paco are like jealous monkeys flinging poop everywhere.

If you can't beat it,you report it.I'm sure the moderation staff just loves you guys.

Edited by Schmuckley

You are a douche with bad scores..Both you and Mr. Paco are like jealous monkeys flinging poop everywhere.

If you can't beat it,you report it.I'm sure the moderation staff just loves you guys.

Blow me.

If I have to follow a certain set of rules, there is no reason that everybody else shouldn't have to.

I don't give a flyin f_ck who likes it and who doesn't. That's the way it is.

Edited by Mr.Scott

I dont know what your personal issues are but I have not said or done a dam thing to you or about you.

So why the hell are you putting my name out there like that in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with me

Because that's how it works Frank. It's never the person that submitted the flawed subs fault, it's whoever reports it's fault. I'm very sorry Mr. Schmuck (and others) that you didn't find it important to maybe read the rules before you submitted, especially knowing that PCM05 has been going through many changes to start with. I can totally see why that would be my fault.:rolleyes:

Edited by Mr.Scott

• Crew

Hey guys, please stop with this right now.

There is a large set of rules to follow and we are the ones who must apply equally to all ;)

Let the moderators do their job, and continue all of you with overclocking, again, please stop this now.

Meanwhile everyone can read the rules of HWBot and see if have done something wrong.

General Rules

Rules of PcMark'05

Yep, I know PCM, has brought many problems, but we need to contribute, "all together", for improvements this situation.

We are definitely trying to solve the problems that have degraded this benchmark.

Regards

Edited by Sweet

I dont know what your personal issues are but I have not said or done a dam thing to you or about you.

So why the hell are you putting my name out there like that in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with me

Oh..Oh..so you didn't report a legit score of mine just because you couldn't beat it? right.

Eventually you manned up and did,but not before I learned how you roll.

Oh..Oh..so you didn't report a legit score of mine just because you couldn't beat it? right.

I did it.......logged on under Paco's name. Come at me again, so I can knock you down again bigmouth.

I do believe that qualifies for hardware sharing,no? You're using your hardware to produce his scores? hmmm..

He said he was the one that reported it using my logon, not that he made the run :rolleyes:

LOL.....

Lets get something straight. Your having a sissy-fit cause I reported ONE of your submissions over 9 months ago :rolleyes:. give me your address, I'll mail you some pampers, a box of tissues and a new pacifier.

I dont go around looking for erred submissions, but if I'm benching a particular HW yes I'm gonna see what others got with it, just like everyone else here . But I'm not gonna report it if its missing something simple like no mem-tab or what ever, but if the SCORE is wrong, its wrong.

I first contact that person via PM and politely inform them that there is an era in what ever run. If a couple weeks go by with no response or the submission wasnt fixed (maybe the person dosnt frequent the forums) I then make a polite comment under the submission in question, again if time goes by and still nothing thats when I report it. At that point its up to the person who made the submission and/or the team capt to correct it.

Exactly what I do with any body as I did with you concerning this one run:

http://hwbot.org/submission/2271367_schmuckley_pifast_sempron_130_27.8_sec

You submitted a wrong score.

You scored 27.80, but you posted 27.8.

Simple question; Is that score you posted right or wrong?

For some reason now the screen shot will not load.

If you were man enough you would have simply fixed it in the first place when I privately n politely let you. But instead you left it. And you wana make a public scene over it

I dont understand what makes you feel that you are not subject to the same thing as everyone else here; everybody get submissions reported every now n then for one reason or another.

I welcome anyone pointing out a mistake in any of my runs so I can fix it, via PM, post a comment or report it.

This thread had nothing to do with me or even you for that matter, but you jump in and put my name in it over one dam reported submission

Everybody does that, last time I checked. Makes perfect sense to check that everybody ahead/around you has done things correctly.

In that specific case, 27.8 = 27.80 = 27.800, there's no functional difference in score there. It's not WPrime where you have to enter the second part in milliseconds.

Sharing forum accounts is rarely accepted on forums I've been part of, but I have no idea what HWBots rules are on that, or whether they're in a forum thread or a rules page or which one to believe on a given day.

The real message at the end of the day is, don't mess up when you submit your score. If you submit correctly with the correct SS/verification it doesn't matter if someone reports you, it won't get yanked.

If you submit something incorrect, expect it to get yanked. Whether it actually will get yanked depends on many things.

Almost everybody in this thread could do with a chill pill and enhanced politeness.

EDIT:

Actually it's Mr. Paco that screwed up his submission, 27.78s is not 27.7s.

Submission: http://hwbot.org/submission/2283196_mr.paco_pifast_sempron_130_27.7_sec/

SS: http://img.hwbot.org/u30321/image_id_784015.jpeg

Edited by Bobnova

• Crew

You submitted a wrong score.

You scored 27.80, but you posted 27.8.

I guess the bot does automatically removing the zero...

Would be different if he scored 27.08 and fills in 27.8 then he actually gave time away.... ;)

Is there any reason why you dont fill in 27.78 according to your screenshot?

edit: nevermind bobnova already said everything...

I had no idea that reporting a single submission originally with good intentions it would cause so much animosity and warrant such an escalation.

You are %100 correct Bobnova, my submission is in deed in error. I will take care of it. Deleted...

Curious: If when you score in PiFast a 27.80 it = 27.8, what happens when you score 27.81 or 27.79???

Edited by mr.paco