HWBOT Community Forums

Something wrong

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It lists it as 27.81 or 27.79.

Only zeros are knocked off, as the trailing zero after a decimal point doesn't mean anything.

Thank you for clearing that up Bobnova. I never knew that or realized it.

So that means:

My apologies Schmuckley for reporting your submission in error. My mistake.

Still there was no reason for you to take it to the level you did. That simple little matter could have been quickly squashed and cleared up if you would have responded to my PM or comment I made in the sub. Instead of holding a grudg against me for over 9 months over something so trivial.

It is what it is.

Sharing forum accounts is rarely accepted on forums I've been part of, but I have no idea what HWBots rules are on that, or whether they're in a forum thread or a rules page or which one to believe on a given day.

He only said that, he has never logged in with my log-in account.

Again; thank you Bobnova

Edited by mr.paco

That was the one Paco reported 9 months ago. What sparked the rage was roughly all of his PCM05 runs since 1/1 were reported by yours truly. I can assure you it wasn't personal............but I'm a douche, remember?

Techjesse's issue with me was for the same reason.

Doesn't really matter. Don't want the possibility of being reported?, check your subs before somebody else does.;)

Edited by Mr.Scott

That was the one Paco reported 9 months ago. What sparked the rage was roughly all of his PCM05 runs since 1/1 were reported by yours truly. I can assure you it wasn't personal............but I'm a douche, remember?

Techjesse's issue with me was for the same reason.

Doesn't really matter. Don't want the possibility of being reported?, check your subs before somebody else does.;)

Rules are rules. I can't say seeing half a dozen PC05 report emails streaming into my email inbox made me happy persay, but odds are excellent someone would have reported them eventually so whatever. I don't harbor a grudge against anybody who reports my stuff, regardless of whether I rage at the time. I do of course generally go check their results over! It's the "he who is without sin" thing, essentially.

Sweet said he approved everything PC05 results.txt wise from 1/1 through 1/somethingRecent, if he actually did I think you did us a favor really :D

The ideal thing of course is to nail the rules, then if your result gets reported it won't matter in the slightest.

Valid results DO get reported, I've had some of mine reported as well as some of the overclockers.com team results. They sit around reported for a day to two months till a moderator looks at 'em and says "wtf is this reported for?" and marks them checked.

Really not a big deal IMO.

Results that come up short of the rules are a risk, sometimes there's a decent bet that they won't be reported (0.1boint results, for instance), but if they aren't within the rules they aren't within the rules.

On that note, I'm curious to see what happens with the huge, but lacking GPUz, Heaven result.

It was said in a different thread by some mod or another that the PC05 section of 3dmark may go the way of the 3d03 section, leaving us to wonder if results were any good.

I'm not entirely certain I buy that as an explanation, but there you have it.

Rules are rules. I can't say seeing half a dozen PC05 report emails streaming into my email inbox made me happy persay, but odds are excellent someone would have reported them eventually so whatever. I don't harbor a grudge against anybody who reports my stuff, regardless of whether I rage at the time. I do of course generally go check their results over! It's the "he who is without sin" thing, essentially.

Sweet said he approved everything PC05 results.txt wise from 1/1 through 1/somethingRecent, if he actually did I think you did us a favor really :D

The ideal thing of course is to nail the rules, then if your result gets reported it won't matter in the slightest.

Valid results DO get reported, I've had some of mine reported as well as some of the overclockers.com team results. They sit around reported for a day to two months till a moderator looks at 'em and says "wtf is this reported for?" and marks them checked.

Really not a big deal IMO.

Results that come up short of the rules are a risk, sometimes there's a decent bet that they won't be reported (0.1boint results, for instance), but if they aren't within the rules they aren't within the rules.

On that note, I'm curious to see what happens with the huge, but lacking GPUz, Heaven result.

We are similar in our reasoning. Thanks for the support Bob. :)