HWBOT Community Forums

[General] - Any question too big to remain unanswered but too small to start a new thread for ...

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Points calculation looks to be off again. I noticed some of my scores was slipping down the ranks and thought it was weird my league standing wasn't moving with it, then noticed no points were actually deducted from my league total. I have about 60 too many now.

Please, change my/our username to "Oggy & Dz2"

Thank you!

Done.

Please, change my username to "Van Box"

Thank you!

Done.

Hi there,

Please change my nick to Razbit

Thanks in advance!

Done.

Points calculation looks to be off again. I noticed some of my scores was slipping down the ranks and thought it was weird my league standing wasn't moving with it, then noticed no points were actually deducted from my league total. I have about 60 too many now.

http://hwbot.org/newsflash/2193_bug_in_hwboints_engine_league_rank_not_recalculated_when_points_are_lost

Please change my username to "Luke Nukem"

Thanks in advance!

Done.

• 3 weeks later...
According to hwbot rules i would like to ask you here to change my nickname to "aTomic".

Don't forget to also change forum nickname please, otherwise i might have a problems with logging in.

Done!

Please review and work on BBCODE vBulletin integration for 4.2.X and 5.x version ... i'm missing this feature.

Don't let that project die !!!

Yeah, we found there is a problem with the old style of vBulletin integration. We are working on a new approach. Stay tuned!

I keep getting a notification that I've earned three new achievements and they're all the same thing "You gained a new achievement: Use GSKILL memory for at least 50 submissions" and it has done this everytime I have logged in since I earned it the first time.

Since several weeks i have an alert every time i connect to hwbot, G.skill achievement spam me :D

Another little issue, i see on the top "reported 2" but can't render the page (Error message: org.apache.torque.NoRowsException: Failed to select a row.), it will be interesting to see what submission is reported.

• 3 weeks later...