HWBOT Community Forums

[General] - Any question too big to remain unanswered but too small to start a new thread for ...

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour

Depuis plusieurs jours mes points fluctuent ? Ainsi je passe de 33.7 à 33.4 en passant par 33.5 ? par-contre les points durement gagné de mon avant dernières soumissions ne sont toujours pas actualisés …

J’ai d’autres soumissions à proposer que je n’ose pas éditer sur le site car depuis quelques temps c’est, il me semble plus trop suivi ….

Vous serait-il possible de faire le nécessaire

En vous remerciant d’avance

03 submissions posted today was the first total of 15.92 points, the second was 7.65 and the last was 10.14 points overall .... total of 33.71 and was enthusiastic in the league before ... 80 points in total ... 88.4 and now all was not to have some of the submissions that would last 03 to 33.71 points in the overall league enthusiast would give 113.71?

Bonjour

C’est un peu énervant… ça recommence, les points de mon classement national et mondial fluctuent sans raisons ? Et j’ai toujours cette impression que le total de mes points de toutes mes soumissions récemment mise sur le site n’est pas juste !

Pouvez-vous faire en sorte de vérifier tout cela, je vous en remercie d’avance

Ariéhm

Greetings from Chile!

I have an inquiry regarding the 2600K CPU and the PCMark 7 Benchmark. Is about the active cores. Compared to other CPUs, it does not offer any options (automatically is read as a 4 cores CPU). Is it possible to add the options in the future ? Why not?

Thanks in advance

Hello

What happens with the points?

Removed me without apparent reason my points of my past submissions. I have therefore lost more than four points!

I must tell you that all of this is quite demotivating and disconcerting!

Can you do the necessary finally to restore my score

Thank you

Ariéh