HWBOT Community Forums

[General] - Any question too big to remain unanswered but too small to start a new thread for ...

• Crew

I think I'll stop arguing just at this point. I agree with some of your statements, I disagree with a bigger part but we cleared the current situation and consequences of possible changes from both sides - the positive and negative ones.

That's enough for me as I'm not the one making decisions, I just wanted to show the whole picture. I honor you opinion, cheers.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is stupid, but why am I missing a point? My points earned is 1 point lower than my total points. They used to be equal in the past. I don't need the point really, I'll get other ones. But wondering where it went has been bugging me.

http://hwbot.org/user/i.m.o.g./

Not sure how it happened but this result was disabled for points: http://hwbot.org/submission/2295959_i.m.o.g._superpi___32m_phenom_ii_x4_955_be_10min_42sec_438ms

I've enabled it again, your points should add up again tomorrow, when the league rankings update (and it'll be 15 points higher because that result also has 15 UHP :))

I think I'll stop arguing just at this point. I agree with some of your statements, I disagree with a bigger part but we cleared the current situation and consequences of possible changes from both sides - the positive and negative ones.

That's enough for me as I'm not the one making decisions, I just wanted to show the whole picture. I honor you opinion, cheers.

And I yours, I had not thought on the idea that they are split by vendor making the larger than normal number of categories. I appreciate the insight and since I have no power to make a decision on the matter either I hope we have both provided a good picture of the situation for those that can.

Cheers!

Where i can post submission with an cpu where i can unlock 2 more cores?

It´s an Phenom II X2 555 and i can unlock him to an Phenom II X4 B55 but there is no Phenom B55 in any list.

You submit it as X2 555 and select how many active cores there are (4 in your case).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Random idea. Since there is not that much happening on the daily basis in the OC/Enthusiast/Team leagues, how about changing the 'ranking change' periods (on this page, for example) from day/week/month to week/month/year?

"I just submitted now, why does my ranking not change?" :P

Haaah! Here is THE thread!

I have a quick question to ask all of you:

Is a mobo able to blow PSUs? I mean 2 of my PSUs died after benching a little with small graphic cards and SB@5.4/5.5 (1.6v+)

Those were ENERMAX MODU82+ 625w and CORSAIR HX520w. Both were plugged on different outlets but on same system.

I fear now to plugg lasts high end PSUs I kept alive :D ...board is Asus MIV-G!!

No no... First the Enermax was in a HTPC case and it seems it died cus of lack of cool air under the TV... my bad :(

But second time with the Corsair one (not same CPU), it was out of case on the benchtable. Everything was fine before I turned off the system.

Then it never booted again. Just a smal winky red light on the mobo... and nothing else -.-

My login/password combination doesn't work on main site, but works on forum.

My email must be changed to schlej[at]live.de, because the email I used for registration is inaccessible due to accidentally removed Google-account, that is why I can't reset password for the main site.

Hello. I want to change my nickname from Fire Vadim [Team Russia] to Fire Vadim. Is it possible?

Fixed

Ever since the forum URL has changed from hwbot.org/forum/* to forum.hwbot.org/*, the links from result discussion threads to the actual results at the top of the page are broken.

Example: this thread has this link, which does not work.

Added to buglist.

My login/password combination doesn't work on main site, but works on forum.

My email must be changed to schlej[at]live.de, because the email I used for registration is inaccessible due to accidentally removed Google-account, that is why I can't reset password for the main site.

Updated email.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering if a name change is possible?

My wanted name is Ginger_nuts I have an account on both OCN and OCAU with the same username.

I understand it is / was already in use, but that person appears banned, and has been inactive for nearly a year.

No biggy if not able to, but thought I might as well ask, Cheers