HWBOT Community Forums

Computex 2013: Who Is Going? These are the OC events!

Massman

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone interested in purchasing retail Haswell chips during Computex? If yes, I'll look for a local store in Guanghua to "be ready" :)

People that wanted to go to the MSI meeting can expect an email in during this week.

depends on the price. I'll have to pay 19% taxes importing this stuff so I'm not sure whether that's a good idea.

By all means, Im not offended in any way, just 'ordnung muss sein', and a list of events that people can go and actually participate in....

Be it parties, be it overclocking, be it gokarting and so on.

- For the more 'open' events that is.

As for drinking, sure, I'll join in, but not there to get pissed... =]

depends on the price. I'll have to pay 19% taxes importing this stuff so I'm not sure whether that's a good idea.

Are you sure about that?

Just north of the border when going by flight, we are allowed to import value of ~435 Euro, without it being added VAT, after that, you have to start paying....

Getting shit send by post the limit is ~11 Euro..

What Im saying is, if same goes for Germany, you can bring a CPU.

- PJP, which price will they be at? I might be interested, but Im buying a RAID controller, and a camera lens while im in Taiwan - and it will be pretty close, but the none HT model might be possible.