HWBOT Community Forums

Computex 2013: Who Is Going? These are the OC events!

Massman

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GIGABYTE's OCLab Gathering is confirmed now as well. After Computex on Saturday and Sunday the boys from gigabyte are providing beer, pizza, liquid nitrogen and a bunch of benching stations for those who want to come and join. It doesn't matter if you want to bench seriously or just have an easy-relaxing weekend chill out, you're welcome!

- Saturday, 8th: start from 2PM until the evening (assuming people wanna party)

- Sunday, 9th: start from 11AM until -undefined-

If you are planning on paying the GIGABYTE OC Lab a visit, please drop a message in the forum here. This gathering requires you to register beforehand so GBT knows how much pizza, beer and funny jokes to order! Also, if you want to test your own CPU (Haswell maybe?), let us know in this thread and GBT will prepare a system for the pretesting :).

See you at the OC Lab!

54789010151352480927120.jpg

Edited by Massman

GIGABYTE's OCLab Gathering is confirmed now as well. After Computex on Saturday and Sunday the boys from gigabyte are providing beer, pizza, liquid nitrogen and a bunch of benching stations for those who want to come and join. It doesn't matter if you want to bench seriously or just have an easy-relaxing weekend chill out, you're welcome!

- Saturday, 8th: start from 2AM until the evening (assuming people wanna party)

- Sunday, 9th: start from 11AM until -undefined-

Damn STARTS at 2AM, they go hard huh

damn it, i'm not babysitting you bunnyes from 2am lol

OK so now we need to brainstorm what to do with massbo and mbeeieieier

We will see Dino, we will see!

As for right now, only party/event im sure of attending, is F1 with Borandi 10th 2AM.

We will see Dino, we will see!

As for right now, only party/event im sure of attending, is F1 with Borandi 10th 2AM.

I'm in. Have you got a venue in mind?

2am race start is late, but I can ask the Tavern Sports Bar if they are willing to stay open. They will need a few bums on seats to stay open until 4 or 5am though.

• Crew
depends on the price. I'll have to pay 19% taxes importing this stuff so I'm not sure whether that's a good idea.

That is considering you are declaring it :D

EDIT : Count me in for the OC Lab of course! I will be there humping worksation and rigs...

Edited by Trouffman