HWBOT Community Forums

Computex 2013: Who Is Going? These are the OC events!

Massman

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No secret that im a redhead and dont deal well with sun, but these days are nuts, 35C might not be that much but add 65% humidity to that.. Today I was working indoor and did not leave before 5:15 pm, even so, being out for 6 hours, is enough for making trousers smell of sweat... If you as myself dont fancy shorts in a highly polluted city, be sure to have alaundry near your accomodation...

You don't have to bring your own gear to the event, but if you have a CPU you want to test you can always bring it.

There are not an infinite amount of pots (read: not enough for everyone to have one setup) so you'll have to share. Most of the events are for socializing anyway, right.

Okay that's it Jake, now you put the knife in my back, twisted it twice around and pulled it out again... why on earth do we land this late on monday :(

I'm with you - got my press invite today and seriously had to drop a tear reading that post - just 2 or 3 hours late to enter :D

But the invitation was there, so my fault booking flights early and cheap :P

maybe press gets bread and water at least after 24h flights ;)

Edited by SoF

I'm with you - got my press invite today and seriously had to drop a tear reading that post - just 2 or 3 hours late to enter :D

How about if a gingerkid gives a beer instead? Btw maybe massmam can check with kingpin if he can help out as for pots... Just a silly thought of mine... Massman is only evil on part time!!

There is light food and open bar. :D

Also anybody who wants to go to the Corsair event drop me a pm with your email address if you haven't gotten a eventbrite invite already.

Edited by Cpt.Planet

I'm in meetings all day monday, otherwise I would have signed up to compete. Good luck to the competitors - it's going to be fun to hear about 8-pack making a mad dash from an OCN event on Saturday night and still have the withall to get to the Corsair event on time. By my reckoning if there's one plane delay he won't be there - unless he's not actually going to the OCN event at all.

There is light food and open bar. :D

And that's what you really need after a long flight and planning :)

Hope for some good pictures of the guys in the middle of the competition and just having fun together :celebration:

Edited by SoF

Added three more MSI OC shows to the opening post:

Venue: Nangang Hall 4F

Booth: L0609

5 June 14:30-15:30, Elmor

6 June 11:00-12:00 and 14:30-15:30, Lucky_n00b & Coldest

7 June 11:00-12:00 and 14:30-15:30, Lucky_n00b & Coldest

Use the calender to be up to date on all the OC events. I can't keep track of it in the opening post any more and ... well, the calender is just easier