HWBOT Community Forums

Computex 2013: Who Is Going? These are the OC events!

Massman

Ur flight is from frankfurt ?

I am not sure about this but 3 weeks ago i booked frankfurt tpe for 1110 swiss francs , last week were 990 and 4 days ago were 875, now 793 ...maybe next week 600 ? Lol

:D Same here. Yes I fly from frankfurt. Checked 2 weeks ago and saw 847 € and now booked for 805 €:D

Cathay Pacific leaving 13:55 on 3rd of June.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur flight is from frankfurt ?

I am not sure about this but 3 weeks ago i booked frankfurt tpe for 1110 swiss francs , last week were 990 and 4 days ago were 875, now 793 ...maybe next week 600 ? Lol

Do you clear you cookies before ordering? Airline companies charge you more if they see you already checked the website multiple times.

Do you clear you cookies before ordering? Airline companies charge you more if they see you already checked the website multiple times.

with china airlines seems all depend on Class they have a lot of economy classes with different services

same flight starts from 691 to 1411 :D

screenshot20130402at107.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey everyone,

We've prepared a couple of HWBOT Easycards for people who are attending Computex. You can use these to travel back and forth with the MRT (metro) or even to pay in 7/11 grocery stores. Let me know if you want one and if need be I'll have more made.

hwbotEasycard.jpg

Cheers!

Hey everyone,

We've prepared a couple of HWBOT Easycards for people who are attending Computex. You can use these to travel back and forth with the MRT (metro) or even to pay in 7/11 grocery stores. Let me know if you want one and if need be I'll have more made.

hwbotEasycard.jpg

Cheers!

A Hwbot-made souvenir for the trip which you can use for paying 7/11, very thoughtful :D :D

Just added

03/06 - 03/06, 1PM - 6PM: Corsair (confirmed)

to the agenda. Still waiting for the final confirmation of who's attending and what the final setup will be, but as Dino already mentioned it'll involve competition and lots of cash $$, haha.

Just added

03/06 - 03/06, 1PM - 6PM: Corsair (confirmed)

to the agenda. Still waiting for the final confirmation of who's attending and what the final setup will be, but as Dino already mentioned it'll involve competition and lots of cash $$, haha.

highlighting the appropriate word :D

Alright, just added two Calenders in Google to track events and arrival/departure. I suggest to update the arrival/departure calender with all the info as well so we know who is around and when :)

I'm also adding locations to the different events on the event calender. Basically, the address shows up in your calender. Just have to click the address and it should open your default location app (like Google Maps).

[gcal=20130601%2F20130630]hwbot.org_jmcd2kiqnj88bbg9bgai89b68c[/gcal] [gcal=20130601%2F20130630]hwbot.org_hs6gi9goeup63qt196d957mng4[/gcal]

Should I just send an email invite to everyone that is on the attendance list or share to who asks to be invited?