HWBOT Community Forums

Computex 2013: Who Is Going? These are the OC events!

Massman

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no idea how this google calender stuff works. i added it. so does it automatically update? what am i sharing from my calender? how do i add entries from my side into the general section that everyone sees?

Edited by dinos22

All European passports work in Taiwan. 90 days landing Visa without condition (well, actually there is only one condition. You must have a return flight before 90days - but usually nobody cares)

They are talking about visa credit card xyala.

I think (Nordic) Visa works in Taipei. Ask Elmor.

I have Visa and Mastercard with different Swedish banks both working in most ATMs. The Mastercard had to be enabled for withdrawal outside of Europe (just once), this depends on your bank though and not which brand your card is.

Fyi, the calendars are now public! It should be fairly easy to add the calendars to your own calenders :).

Check first post for the calenders - feel free to post your arrival/departure details in this thread so it can be added to the agenda! Maybe it would be good to figure out if you can share a taxi from the airport to Taipei City!

Edited by Massman

I have a bunch of Mastercard cards, from my debit card to my two credit cards. Some places don't take mastercard, but I think almost all take visa. However I live in the US, and we don't have those microchips that look like SIM cards in our credit cards, I see a lot of people from other countries that do have them tho.

Anyways my hotels always took my mastercard for the deposit. That one bar, the Tavern, they take mastercard, was one of the only places that would take my mastercard. Otherwise I think i might just ask for a Visa just for TW lol.

Edited by sin0822