HWBOT Community Forums

Computex 2013: Who Is Going? These are the OC events!

Massman

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much can one expect to use a day? 4000 NTD?

depend what u want to do

4k is enough for food + some beers

exchanged 300 CHF = 240 euro = 9600 NTD

2H massage in Golden Love Sauna (i think one of the good places) were like 2K i am remember good.

Edited by Hiwa

Well I am planning on spending 23-25 days, 7 days will be traveling around the country... Then a week relaxing in Taipei, want to see some cultural stuff - and then 1½ more weeks with computex and the events after.

I've heard everything from ~800 USD to 2000 USD should be expected to spend in the given time... Just want to make sure that I wont have to do any banking while I am in Taiwan, I'd rather have enough money put on the account for my visa-card before takeoff.

Last bits fixed...

Arrival:

18th May 20:15

Departure:

13th June 7:10

A tiny heads up, actual arrival in Taipei -> 27th May...

-> Hiwa + Ney1 and others arriving before start of computex, how about some cultural stuff or mountains prior to Computex?

Edited by M.Beier

Pieter , this trip is a no go for me this year :( , count me out, I am trying to get the hard situation with my Blue cascade straighten out , as there is a couple of thousand dollars involved on this and I am still waiting on the outcome and complete repair of it :/ so cannot go anywhere until this big issue is completely resolved , also after I bought a Titan there is no money left for this trip lol. Most likely I will meet you guys next year if God permit :). Have fun everyone !

Kind Regards: Angelo

slamms & Smoke:

arrival date: 03.06.2013 13:20

looks like we will arrive around the same time - let's see if we can meet at the airport to go into the city :)

arrival date: 03.06.2013 13:30

departure date: 10.06.2013 17:05