HWBOT Community Forums

The official OC GURU IS YOU GIGABYTE AMD HD 5000 OC Challenge thread.

zoro

Just learned that there is something you can do about the failed submissions. Contact Pasi_FM at the forums and he can somehow send you some data that will enable you to validate those failed submissions. He states it is a known error with i7 cpu's, but in my case it was a AMD 1090T.

Seems some have figured a way to easily and quickly "dial" their scores in the Precision events. My last score only came after countless mind numbing hours and I never saw that magic number. :( Guess I will skip these and just concentrate on the main portion of the contest. Good luck to all. :)

rickss - My '03 scores are a product of two days re-running the same bench again and again... I was working and taking a break every 5 minutes to click "Benchmark" again. There was no "easy and quick dialing".

And 3dm01 is very easy since you can run single test instead of the whole benchmark. Play with us, you'll see it's very easy :) Now '06 is going to be hard...

yeap! it is a matter of luck, not skills and a lot of patience ;)

03 took me 2 days from 8 hours each non-stop! 01 is easy just to run the final test until you hit the target.

05 and 06 would be also hard as xoqolatl said :)

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that something is wrong during submission of "Stage 6: Precision Challenge W4 - 3DMark05" result.

it reports that i haven't submit result with gigabyte videocard but i am sure i have checked the corresponding field like i have done the previous times!

thanks

the manufacturer cannot be read in videocard field?

Edited by zoro

Irony strikes again.

- cost to compete <<< prize to win

- winning system = fully retail

- putting effort into benching yields $1500

Maybe it's time for all the whiners out there to face the facts: with a bit of effort you could have been the winner of the $1500 ...

Well done, Ryba!