HWBOT Community Forums

Aquamark3 Wrapper V2 BUG Thread

Massman

I'm gonna be a dick and complain about a feature!

When I click "open CPU-Z...." I get 4 instances and then, when I either open OR MAXIMISE GPU-Z, I get a 5th instance of CPU-Z....whilst pushing GPU-Z 80% off-screen (right hand side)

We need two CPU-Z instances for verification..... please can that be the number that are opened?

Also, if we click "run again" .....can there be a script to automatically close CPU-Z and GPU-Z? (ok...this is probably not needed once the instance count is sorted, we can close three windows :P)

Edited by K404

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I click "open CPU-Z...." I get 4 instances and then, when I either open OR MAXIMISE GPU-Z, I get a 5th instance of CPU-Z....whilst pushing GPU-Z 80% off-screen (right hand side)

We need two CPU-Z instances for verification..... please can that be the number that are opened?

Also, if we click "run again" .....can there be a script to automatically close CPU-Z and GPU-Z? (ok...this is probably not needed once the instance count is sorted, we can close three windows :P)

Actually that's exactly how it's 'supposed' to work, but it's buggy with skinned cpuz/gpuz. Don't use the skinned versions and all would be good ;)

I have the same problem , and i also dont use a skinned version.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi GENiEBEN, First want to say Thank you for all the work you have been n still are putting into the app.

Some help with an issue please.

I am not an avid 3D bencher but I know there is something wrong here.

This first run was with Aqua3 with wrapper version 1

aquaversion10104929_zps5bd669e3.jpg

This second run was done with I think is the latest version 2.25

aquanew63882_zps8319a8f5.jpg

As you notice the dramatic difference in scores.

All HW n settings remained the same for both runs.

Is there something that I must do with the newer version?

Thank you...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Crew

Im missing some kind of checkbox window, where I can select on which cores I want to run the bench.

Back in the days without any wrapper we used prioaff.exe tool to manually assign on which cores AQ3 should run.

Genie, would that be hard to implement? There are some OS's outthere where you need to run the bench on atleast 2 cores before full performance is achieved.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can hear only crickets in here. Whats up with the support lately ? I have sent emails to Genieben a while ago and also ask questions about this bugged high scores and everyone just keep quiet ????? I need an answer please help on this matter. Genieben you got PM. Thank you in advanced.

Regards: Chispy

I can hear only crickets in here. Whats up with the support lately ? I have sent emails to Genieben a while ago and also ask questions about this bugged high scores and everyone just keep quiet ????? I need an answer please help on this matter. Genieben you got PM. Thank you in advanced.

Regards: Chispy

AFK in vacation, seen your PM ;)

• 1 month later...