HWBOT Community Forums

Aquamark3 Wrapper V2 BUG Thread

Massman

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same issue today as Moose, but it was because I made an too long entry in the Memory Model form. I changed it to 'HyperX' only and then it worked.

I have another issue, I have finally found time to upload results but when I try to upload the .hwbot file it says "Unable to decrypt the datafile". Is there a way to manually check it? I can send the files. AFAIK these were made with 2.25 or 2.26 (mid July 2013).

I had the same issue today as Moose, but it was because I made an too long entry in the Memory Model form. I changed it to 'HyperX' only and then it worked.

I have another issue, I have finally found time to upload results but when I try to upload the .hwbot file it says "Unable to decrypt the datafile". Is there a way to manually check it? I can send the files. AFAIK these were made with 2.25 or 2.26 (mid July 2013).

It wont work, no matter what i do:(

@GeniBen, can i send u the file to upload it:)

Anybody else having a scoring issue with the new wrapper?

I have lost about 10k CPU score with the new version, is there a component missing from this version that I need to manually install or anything like that?

You didn't lose cpu points. In previous versions it seems that GPU/CPU scores were mixed so the final score displayed was miscalculated.

Take this random example:

v2.25

GFX = 430 * 100 = 43.000 pts

CPU = 550 * 50 = 27.500 pts

v2.26

GFX = 550 * 100 = 55.500 pts

CPU = 430 * 50 = 21.500 pts

EDIT: the final 'triscore' was not affected as it's not calculated but directly retrieved from Aqua.

For what is worth, you should now actually score higher as the cpu affinity was fixed too.

Edited by GENiEBEN

Hmm interesting, I'm actually scoring a lot lower - 30k when it should be over 50k but your affinity comment probably solves that as I was running it with the same core selection setup as the old version and not all cores. I'll try again tomorrow.

In 2.25 if you selected, say core 6, it actually selected multiple cores (I think 3+4 or something like that), so now your previous experience has changed. I just run with all cores but first, seems to score the highest.

Hi!

I am trying to upload an Aquamark3 score. The test has been done multiple times but when I try to upload I get an error (can't create page or something like that).

System: Maximus VI Extreme, 4770K @4800, 8 Gb corsair dominator platinum, 6990 gpu

Aquamark version: 2.26

The AM3 wrapper does not have the correct motherboard information = missing

ps: I can upload scores from my other system (maximus v extreme, 3770K, 7970, 8 GB Gskill)

I have multiple files and accompanying screenshots (see screenshot attached)