HWBOT Community Forums

Aquamark3 Wrapper V2 BUG Thread

Massman

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrapper doesn't start at all, Windows XP SP3, GeForce GTX 470 on single-stage @ 1020/2300, 327.23. Finished the benchmark if I run the original benchmark.

Every time i want to bench AM3 something doesn't work at all :( Tired of this, really.

2.27 works for me, used the same Windows XP SP3 system, it's one of the latest MS builds issued I have used for several years with no problems. Are these submissions still accepted? :rolleyes:

EDIT: Just read it, 2.51 is mandatory from Jan 14th on. Let's hope you guys polish this little cute wrapper up before then :P

Edited by tiborrr

[FIX] Windows XP '0 score' and AUTO mode.

I'm afraid this bug is still here... at least for some VGAs.

Radeon 9800 XXL (OEM variant of 9800 pro) + catalyst 9.3 + win XP SP3. Aquamark runs fine but the score in the wrapper remains at 0. Auto/manual mode doesn't matter, score is still 0.

Older version 2.27 works normal. http://hwbot.org/submission/2456097_havli_aquamark_radeon_9800_xxl_60679_marks

http://abload.de/img/aqm_error9df1g.png

http://abload.de/img/aqm_error2oae9y.png

2.52.107 still does not go to fullscreen on AM2+ system, just like 2.51. I see two black rectangles on the screen. If I kill the wrapper, then aquamark goes to fullscreen. Will have to bench with the old 2.26. I hope it is acceptable.

XP SP2, AM2+ socket, dual-core cpu.

Close any explorer windows. When this happens go to task manager and kill both wrapper and benchmark, and then launch wrapper again. If you still have this problem, please send me the log.txt file.

@chispy: 2.52. You would have to be the first person that doesn't get it running on W7 x64, most issues were with XP.

Close any explorer windows. When this happens go to task manager and kill both wrapper and benchmark, and then launch wrapper again. If you still have this problem, please send me the log.txt file.

No Explorer window opened. explorer.exe was running, so taskbar was active, but no window was opened. I ended up testing with 2.26.

• Crew

I vote for including GPU and CPU-Z screens again, nothing again your approach but there are lot of results which got wrong detected cpu freq and gpu's.

I see this especially with Intel HD cards. Also I have a problem where the wrapper detects my MSI 7970 as 7990. Or atleast, display the device id...

This is with 2.52...

I vote for including GPU and CPU-Z screens again, nothing again your approach but there are lot of results which got wrong detected cpu freq and gpu's.

I see this especially with Intel HD cards. Also I have a problem where the wrapper detects my MSI 7970 as 7990. Or atleast, display the device id...

This is with 2.52...

Nowhere was it stated that the system info displayed in GUI is to replace CPUZ/GPUZ, everyone uploading without them will eventually get the scores reported/removed. I have (temporarly at least) removed the Start CPUZ/GPUZ buttons as it was buggy sometimes, and looking for a cleaner method.

For your 7970/7990 problem, can you go to Device Manager and tell me the PNPID of your graphics card? Looking over the code, that happened because your 7970 does not use SubsysID 3000 so it was defaulted to 7990.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/025zvqwvszsj26m/Screenshot%202013-12-01%2021.10.29.png

@Infra: waiting for that log.txt, can't help you if you don't help me :) Is it possible to TeamView that rig in the most extreme case?

• Crew
Nowhere was it stated that the system info displayed in GUI is to replace CPUZ/GPUZ, everyone uploading without them will eventually get the scores reported/removed. I have (temporarly at least) removed the Start CPUZ/GPUZ buttons as it was buggy sometimes, and looking for a cleaner method.

Ok sorry that wasnt clear to me, I really thought that after the disappearance of the buttons GPU-Z/CPU-Z isnt necessary anymore...

Maybe you should make a big red line: "Results without GPU/CPU-Z arent valid" :D

Exactly like my bios: http://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/137873/msi-hd7970-3072-130319.html Seems like very few cards from MSI use subsystem id 3000. Just look over what the lightnings use.