HWBOT Community Forums

Aquamark3 Wrapper V2 BUG Thread

Massman

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

version 2.26 has the some bug! the problem is MANUAL setting!

all score can be a fake(with version 2.26 to 2.51)!

It's fixed now, thanks.

As for the possibility of fake scores flying around:

1. Hard to believe many thought of doing that exploit.

2. If they did, the score will stand out from the crowd, it will have to be done with a card with very few results (impossible on HWBOT) to be hard to moderate.

Guest barbonenet
It's fixed now, thanks.

As for the possibility of fake scores flying around:

1. Hard to believe many thought of doing that exploit.

2. If they did, the score will stand out from the crowd, it will have to be done with a card with very few results (impossible on HWBOT) to be hard to moderate.

ok...if you set all to low, the score increase to 300000points, but if you set only some setting to low, the score increase of 30-50000 points ONLY!

genieben, what have you fix? the checksum validate?

can you add a window with internal setting of am3?

What you explained me in PM, that can't be done anymore, or similar methods.

The checksum is there for validating the score (so you dont photoshop the screenshot or insert new values in memory).

Guest barbonenet
What you explained me in PM, that can't be done anymore, or similar methods.

The checksum is there for validating the score (so you dont photoshop the screenshot or insert new values in memory).

but you have make a new version of wrapper? previous version are blocked?

I cannot get 2.51 to run. I always get the error message that the file MSVCP100.DLL is missing. Even after installing Visual C++ manually it doesn't work. The funny thing is that the DLL is located in the system32 folder but it still doesn't work. I copied the DLL into the AM3 folder and the error message disappeared but it still won't start.

I cannot get 2.51 to run. I always get the error message that the file MSVCP100.DLL is missing. Even after installing Visual C++ manually it doesn't work. The funny thing is that the DLL is located in the system32 folder but it still doesn't work. I copied the DLL into the AM3 folder and the error message disappeared but it still won't start.

What version of the VC redistributable did you install? I had the same issue last night, and found that I needed the 2010 version (tried the 2008 one first) of vcredist for it to work. :) (Win7 64bit...)