[beta] HWBOT Prime - x86 / ARM / Windows / Linux / Mac bench

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any plans to update this benchmark to make saving the score not so hard on the system or is this intentional?

+1, I suggest ensuring that either the save dialog does not overlap with main window, or screenshot is taken after save dialog disappeared. I had few scores blocked due to overlap, I know it's my laziness, but it should make life a bit easier.

• 3 weeks later...

HWBOT Prime isnt recognizing the correct processor of ZE551ML's Zenfone 2 variant.

Basically, there is three variants of Zenfone 2:

ZE550CL (also known as Z00D) = Uses Intel Atom Z2560 processor clocked at 1.6GHz, 2GB RAM and has 720P screen

ZE550ML (also known as Z008D) = Uses Intel Atom Z3560 processor clocked at 1.83GHz, 2GB RAM and has 720P screen

ZE551ML (also known as Z00AD) = Uses Intel Atom Z3580 processor clocked at 2.33GHz, 4GB RAM and has a fullHD screen

HWBOT Prime recognizes all variants with Z3560, and rankings are wrong (I have to edit manually every sumission to correct it. but others users doesnt do it)

• 7 months later...
Can the GUI be upgraded to display Java version used?

Also, a bash script to launch the jar on linux and a batch one for Windows will be awesome.

Java version will be displayed on HWBOT in next release (on the right bar as meta data), to be released for computex.

To run as bash script, supply an output file name as parameter and it will not launch a UI.

$ java -jar hwbotprime-0.8.3.jar output.hwbot
--------- HWBOT Prime 0.8.3 ----------

Processor detected:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5257U CPU @ 2.70GHz
Estimating speed... 4x 2,703.36MHz @ 62.0 C
8192 MB memory
Running benchmark using 4 threads.
Starting benchmark...
Warm up phase:   ..................................................................................................... done!
Benchmark phase: ..................................................................................................... done!
All done! Current CPU temperature: 63.0 C
Score: 3242.43 saved to file output.hwbot.

Good to hear there's going to be an updated version.

That was for the newbies mate, so there's no more "I opened this in winrar, now what".

Java version will be displayed on HWBOT in next release (on the right bar as meta data), to be released for computex.

To run as bash script, supply an output file name as parameter and it will not launch a UI.

Processor detected:
8192 MB memory
Starting benchmark...
Warm up phase:   ..................................................................................................... done!
Benchmark phase: ..................................................................................................... done!

• 4 weeks later...

Processor detected:
8192 MB memory
Starting benchmark...

Are batched resulted valid for submission to hwbot, or do they not do screenshots correctly to be deemed valid?

Having the save file automatically renamed as the score would be awesomesauce as well to save everyone the time in renaming it. Pretty sure 3DMark savefiles do this.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey dudes, is HWBP still open source? The last version on github is a compile of 0.5.2 (https://github.com/frederikcolardyn/hwbotprime/releases) and the code was last touched in late 2014. The last compiled binary on the HWBOT website is 0.8.3 and has been for some time.

Just making sure it's upto date.

I ask, as I'd like to contribute. :)

Edited by FatBoyNotSoSlim