HWBOT Community Forums

SF3D OC Inflection point - It is alive finally!

SF3D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all! I just need to infrom you all that the Ivy Bridge CPU have made Ln2 product sales a bit wild, so there is huge demand of pots at the moment. We will try our best to keep all customers happy and we try to avoid delays. Some products are out of stock at the moment, so those will be delivered later.

Nice to see Ln2 benching is getting more and more mainstream / popular! :)

Thanks for the support guys!

So I got my pot, it got dinged while en route. I suggest you fix the shipping packaging. These are heavy containers.

Hi! Unfortunately I haven't got any information about your pot or any damage during transportation, so send me a pm with details.

Usually the inflection point is in the middle of the box and there is a lot of insulation material around it. I have never heard that any of them would have been damaged.

P.S I think soon we will see my next creation. It is called G-Point and you can guess what is the purpose of that cooling device.

Hi! Unfortunately I haven't got any information about your pot or any damage during transportation, so send me a pm with details.

Usually the inflection point is in the middle of the box and there is a lot of insulation material around it. I have never heard that any of them would have been damaged.

P.S I think soon we will see my next creation. It is called G-Point and you can guess what is the purpose of that cooling device.

so i have(had)your pots...

1. cpu pot inflection

2. gpu pot..ryba pot perhaps

3. ram pot

so this g-point...is this for the g-spot found in some women?

that was a jk..

i have a feeling this is a gpu container. I have compared the kingpin fatboy and ryba's gpu pot.... rybas pot is faster with more surface but is lacks some weight but not that much.

i suspect your pot has more weight and has more surface area :D

**about the gpu pot...it just needs more bubble wrap or placed in the center of the box. simple shipping methods for a heavy weight item (in a big box)

Edited by Hondacity

Yes. Every overclocker needs one of these devices, cause when girls see true world class legendary champion wolrd record breaking overclocker, they get over excited instantly.

If you like to keep living with your computer, they need something to work with. The rev 2.0 will have some adjustable vibration mechanism too.