HWBOT Community Forums

PC World italian Team

Leggendo il post tra inglese e italiano vedo che e' molto difficile la traduzione con lexicoo , comunque le persone che forse hanno fatto dei magheggi sono state allontanate , per quanto riguarda il resto e' tutto ok , nessuno ha barato , se poi si uniscono oggi o in altri giorni utente che non appartengono al nostro forum come Moderatori , verranno guardati a vista anche perchè non vorrei che qualcuno facesse apposta una cosa del genere tentando di inquinare ore e ore di lavoro che noi facciamo .

Edited by giancarlo.durso

1) We have two ES and two retails...I can make a pic of them if needed

2) Double Delex-Giaxi account...I asked to Massman if he can merge them more than 1 year ago, and he can confirm that (http://hwbot.org/forum/helpcenter.php?do=ticket&tid=680) ;)

3) I don't know how many Italian guys think different like me and Iron said

per il fatto dell'hardware secondo tè io sannino coccus o adriano non abbiamo le fatture d'acquisto , io ho comprato almeno 10 5870 sannino anche dippiù , ognuno di noi bencha con il proprio hardware comprato , nessun regalo da nessuno , ho tanto di fatture , per il fatto degli screen postati da Masman ha ragione sono molto strani pertanto quelle persono sono state allontanate , ma da quì a dire che la mia cpu o la mia vga sia uguale a quelle altre ci vuole proprio fegato .

ho come contro prova tutte fatture in un anno ho speso oltre i 30.000 euro di hardware , poi lo sai bene che io compro materiale .

" TRADUZIONE INGLESE By GOOGLE "

hardware because you think I sannino adriano coccus or do not have the purchase invoices, I have bought at least 10 sannino also dippiù 5870, although each of us with your hardware bought any gifts from anyone, I have a lot of bills , because the screen is right posted by Masman are therefore very strange Persian have been removed, but here to say that my CPU or my vga is equal to the other takes your liver. as I test all invoices against in one year I spent over 30,000 euros hardware, then you know that I buy the material.

Well Giancarlo, then if you got invoices of 10x5870, rsannino got invoices of even more VGAs etc, then in case the mods will ask you to prove them that it's not hw sharing, you will be sure that nothing will happen to your/their screens and points.

se masman deciderà di vedere le fatture della mia Società nessun problema le mostrerò a lui , non mi nascondo dietro nulla , se questo puo' far capire che siamo una squadra seiria quale siamo , comunque se vedi quando ero moderatore su hwstation quanto materiale compravo al mese forse non ti saresti nemmeno espresso così .

ora però attendo risposte solo da un admin non intendo rispondere a una persona che mi ha scritto che gli brucia che in poco tempo ho raggiunto punteggi elevati .

Traduzione

" masman decide whether to see my company's invoices will show no problem with him, I do not hide behind anything, if it can 'make it clear that we are a team which we Seria, however if you see where I was moderator on how much material hwstation bought a month perhaps you would not even express that. but now await responses from a single admin not want to respond to a person who wrote me that burns in a short time I reached high scores. "

se masman deciderà di vedere le fatture della mia Società nessun problema le mostrerò a lui , non mi nascondo dietro nulla , se questo puo' far capire che siamo una squadra seiria quale siamo , comunque se vedi quando ero moderatore su hwstation quanto materiale compravo al mese forse non ti saresti nemmeno espresso così .

ora però attendo risposte solo da un admin non intendo rispondere a una persona che mi ha scritto che gli brucia che in poco tempo ho raggiunto punteggi elevati .

Traduzione

" masman decide whether to see my company's invoices will show no problem with him, I do not hide behind anything, if it can 'make it clear that we are a team which we Seria, however if you see where I was moderator on how much material hwstation bought a month perhaps you would not even express that. but now await responses from a single admin not want to respond to a person who wrote me that burns in a short time I reached high scores. "

Yeah, cheating :D

I don't fear competition, I hate when someone ramps up in rankings, cheating... so, hwforest and laurus togheter counted for roughly 1.000points... is that a good reason to go angry, or not, for you? For me, yes.

Do we want to publish the entire pm?

No probs for me, nothing to hide... it's you that, in front of cheating evidences, continued to say to check hw forest screens etc...

It's better that you take time to think to keep your team where it is, instead of saying stupid illations to me.

Baah, I see that is pointless to continue talking with you, let the mods to their work... if you all didn't do hw sharing I would be so happy: italians reputation will not be harmed anymore!

come già detto ho allontanato quel team che di certo non e' pcworldoc .

il resto come già detto e ridetto non ho prob nessuno del mio staff teme nulla abbiamo le fatture che parlano da sole , mi chiedo se tutti i team comunque in cima hanno di queste difficoltà a mostrare fatture d'acquisto .

comunque se masman le richiede sono ben felice di mostrarle basta che mi manda la sua email di richiesta e lo farò .

Ps dato che gestisco due società il mio tempo resta limitato , seguo i post nella mod chat e non avevo visto che vi erano quegli screen altrimenti avrei preso prima provvedimenti , il mio interesse è di partecipare lealmente dato che non sono pagato da nessuno e nessuno mi spedisce nulla gratis .

traduzione

" as mentioned above I have removed that team and certainly not 'pcworldoc. the rest as I have said over and over no prob afraid of my staff have nothing invoices that speak for themselves, I wonder if all the teams are still on top of these difficulties to show the purchase invoices. masman however if the demands are very happy to show you just send me your email request and I will.

as I manage my time the two companies remains limited, I follow the posts in the chat mod and I saw that there were those screen otherwise I would have taken the first steps, my interest is to participate fairly because they are not paid by anyone and no one sends nothing for free. "

come già detto ho allontanato quel team che di certo non e' pcworldoc .

il resto come già detto e ridetto non ho prob nessuno del mio staff teme nulla abbiamo le fatture che parlano da sole , mi chiedo se tutti i team comunque in cima hanno di queste difficoltà a mostrare fatture d'acquisto .

comunque se masman le richiede sono ben felice di mostrarle basta che mi manda la sua email di richiesta e lo farò .

Ps dato che gestisco due società il mio tempo resta limitato , seguo i post nella mod chat e non avevo visto che vi erano quegli screen altrimenti avrei preso prima provvedimenti , il mio interesse è di partecipare lealmente dato che non sono pagato da nessuno e nessuno mi spedisce nulla gratis .

traduzione

" as mentioned above I have removed that team and certainly not 'pcworldoc. the rest as I have said over and over no prob afraid of my staff have nothing invoices that speak for themselves, I wonder if all the teams are still on top of these difficulties to show the purchase invoices. masman however if the demands are very happy to show you just send me your email request and I will.

as I manage my time the two companies remains limited, I follow the posts in the chat mod and I saw that there were those screen otherwise I would have taken the first steps, my interest is to participate fairly because they are not paid by anyone and no one sends nothing for free. "

--------------------------------------------------

then I speak everything then for my posts I will personally feel those some two boys if I have well a VGA and this VGA Sale during the resale you/he/she is everything sold to a member of the inside staff, if this is not interested you/he/she is externally resold, therefore the 4870x2 that you see it is the same one, but the situation is not the same one since every person has available disk, the benchmark and the whole rest each you/he/she performs him/it alone without intrusions, if I have a 980x that you/he/she holds 7 ghzes conme' then I sell him/it and I pass him/it to another person you/he/she is able' to happen that this cpu does or the same ghzes or few less or little More.

I don't believe both forbidden to sell or to give material to the I intern some team since we pay the whole material.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Personally I have the very clean coscenz every person he has effected the benchmark departing little by little from 0 from the coibentazione and then going up again, even if wound used hardware it was the same this it is not a demerit, I repeat us we pay everything, therefore hardware turns inside the staff, if then we gather us in 2 or more days for benchare and each it has its turn of bench this I don't believe both out rule the important one that who bencha and' the person and that part from the coibentazione im above.

the points that you have underlined are little and of little relief in comparison to more than 5000 points reached with sweat and work and investment of money, I regret but you are very little believable.

So, first you admitted that you bought hardware, then you used it inside the whole team (selling to each other VGAs etc...) and you think that this is not forbidden because you pay everything.

Now, you're saying that you have invoices of everything, that you can prove etc...etc...

The fact is that you can buy even 10.000 VGAs, but you can't use the same VGAs through the other team members, doesn't matter if you sold those to them, you must prove that every vga you and your team mates used to submit scores has a different serial.

And, I suppose (the mods will judge that, I don't know), that if you have partecipations into two computer shops, it's clear that you could have invoices of everything... the fact to point out is that the invoices have been registered to YOU or not, because if the shop bought 10 VGAs, then it's normal... a shop must buy a lot of hardware to sell it to other customers...

Ascolti , ora stà andando sul ridicolo se compro una vga da un negozio e una'ltra persona in un'altro negozio credo possa già bastare , lei dove compra le vga ? o sono di proprietà della intel o altro brand ?

ripeto le sue accuse sono ridicole aspetto solo la risposta da Masman, il messaggio che mi ha rivolto al quale esplicitamente dichiara fastidiosa la nostra entrata in hwbot mi è sufficente per comprende chi lei è , continuare così inizia a infastidirmi molto, attenzione nel proporre accuse , ripeto se il signor Masman vorra' vedere le fatture della mia società io sarò ben lieto di mostrarle , ognuno di noi acquista il materiale per conto proprio pertanto la mia società ha delle fatture diverse da quelle di altri membri .

Se le interessa il mio fatturato puo' visionarlo e' aperto a tutti dato che sono una S.p.A. .

La diffido di continuare con delle calunnie, reato previsto in base all'articolo 368 del codice penale italiano , se tenta di screditare una società ingiustamente poi ne pagherà le conseguenze in sede opportuna .

Ripeto il concetto se L' Amministratore vorrà verificare che l'hardware appartiene veramente alle persone che hanno messo questi risultati basta che mi contatti privatamente e mi fornisca la sua email , la cosa resterà tra di noi dato che stimo comunque il grande lavoro che questi ragazzi sono riusciti a fare .

Il suo continuare a dare in modo illativo questo discorso verrà giustamente interpretato come una presa di mira per colpire la mia società e dovrò di conseguenza avvelermi dei miei diritti civili e penali .

Traduction :

" Listening, now stà going on the ridicule if I buy a vga from a shop and una'ltra person in another shop I believe can already be enough, her where he/she buys the vga? or are they of ownership of the intel or other brand? I repeat his/her accusations I am only ridiculous aspect the answer from Masman the message that has turned me to which expressly declares annoying our entrance in hwbot is me sufficente for he/she understands who she is, to continue so it begins to bother me very, attention in to propose accusations, repeats if the signor Masman will want' to see the invoices of my society I will be well pleased to show her, each of us it purchases really insofar the material for account my society it has some different invoices from those of other members.

If it interests her my billing it is able' to view him/it and' open to everybody since I am a S.p.To. .

I distrust her to continue with some calumnies, anticipated crime in base to the article 368 of the Italian penal code, if it tries to unjustly discredit a society "

"the translation would be able not to perfectly be lined up with the message written in mother language, perquesto I always insert the two messages"

Edited by giancarlo.durso

ooohhh please, now you're menacing of legal actions against me for diffamation, when I was bringing all that to mod's attention... diffamation for what? to what company? I don't even know their names... -.-

So, don't try to intimidate anybody, you had one or 2 people in your time who was/were clearly cheating, so for now my reportings were right.

I repeat, last time, if you can demonstrate all the mods will ask, then I'm glad to have another italian team around there.

If not, then you'll probably re-start from scratch.

And, for the last last time, stop to say that I fear you and your team, and to be more precise, let's post our PM:

I wrote:

"Primo, non mi frega nulla dell'età che tu hai o di quella che ho io, se siete un team di gente che non rispetta le regole, per me siete da bannare o da sanzionare, come su ogni sito del mondo.

Gli screen sono chiaramente photoshoppati, basta guardare solo quelli che ho linkato, sono identici al millimetro, che coincidenza eh.

Quindi, già laurus e hw forest andrebbero bannati.

Venendo a voialtri invece, forse non vi è chiaro che le cose non potete condividerle, le volete vendere all'interno del team? bene, non potranno essere usate per postare punti, altrimenti è hw sharing.

I mod forse diranno che invece va bene? perfetto, in questo caso lo faremo anche noi e andremo di botto a 10.000 e più punti.

Quindi come vedi, in ogni caso, non mi interessa di voi e del vostro team, non vi conosco ma non ho affatto una buona impressione visto come agite e... sì, mi da fastidio che un team di 4 mesi di vita barando e non rispettando le regole, abbia oltre 5.000 punti, quando noi e tutti gli altri team (fino a prova contraria) ci siamo fatti il culo per avere quelli che abbiamo.

Quindi, minacciami pure, io ho riportato dei fatti, se ti rode leggiti prima le regole, POI posta su hwbot."

The underlined part is what Giancarlo continues to use against me... I'll translate in english that part:

"So, as you see, I don't mind you and your team, I don't even know you but I can say that you didn't impress me well given the way you act and... yes, I find annoying that a team estabilished 4 months ago or so, cheating and don't respecting the rules, has over 5.000points, when we (hwproject) and all other teams (until something else is cleared out) have worked hard and clean to arrive were we are."

And now, I strangely agree with you, that's going annoying, we're only attacking each other, I'm stop posting until Pieter or some mod will make the decision public, I promise.

If the mods will choose to keep pcworld in game, then we'll have (now) a clean competitor, otherwise not.

Nothing changes for us, good night and good luck.

p.s: oh, and don't worry, if all that "illations" I'm saying to you will turn out to be false, I'll apologize to you just there where all people can see that I was wrong.

Edited by |ron

I would like to inform that I'm going to speak with Giancarlo later today or in the next days, to see if we can clarify eveything and listen to each other.

As soon as we will have spoken, I'll report to you the (I hope) conclusion.

So, I spoke with Giancarlo, I already said to Pieter all the facts but I'll report them there anyway, to let everybody who have followed the thread understand.

When giancarlo was speaking about "selling hw inside the team", he didn't specify that in their forums, you can register and activate something like on XS "I'm Xtreme": that gives you special discounts for buying LN2 and also for buying HW. The fact he didn't say is that these "xtreme users" are not in the hwbot team.

For the rest, he assured me that they spend a LOT of money in hw, they can prove everything etc: so, given that I'm not an investigator, I think it's better to leave to you, mods, the decision wether to ask them or not the bills, pics etc...

I was also starting a proposal between italian teams, to avoid things like that in the future, a proposal to upload one or two pics of our bench rigs in every submission we do, to give an extra proof of fairness.

So, last word is yours, thor, I don't know if you want to proceed "investigations" or not, I only ask to be informed maybe on this thread about the conclusion, thanks! :)

ONE WORD :

just put a password and don't leave your door open, if any of these cheaters come and post in our forum, i'll ban all the their staff, we don't want this kind of people arround.

becareful to move wrong in international forums everyone, italians worked hard and keep our reputation in past, it's our turn.

i am not origin italian but i showed your flag everywhere so don't FLAME, and keep pushing it.

BEG UP and finish this UNREADABLE discussion....

Thanks

Hiwa

Edited by Hiwa

Hiwa, there was no intention to do a flame from me, that topic led to the ban of two people and to an "investigation" on the other guys while they had in team that kind of cheaters, so instead of saying me to beg up and finish, you should say thanks for the time me and my guys spent to do a full report of painted screens etc...

I don't like to be labeled as "the one who kills italian reputation", if tomorrow I'll find a british, american, russian team, I'll go through it as well and I HOPE that everybody here don't look to nationality but to hwbot rules, when it comes to report something.

That forum section exists just to report everything not completely clear, to report something to control etc... it's not the judgment day, come on!

it was a new guy/clocker/cheater fault/mistake not yours Iron and not giancarlo.durso, you should talk it in pvt and resolve it btw you, it's ok you opended the thread and you reported screens etc, but after 2 posts you should go to pvt and not continue here.

I tried to recpect everyone-everywhere but when i see something like this discussion it make me mad.

now everything is clear and we all knows any team needs a password and happy with you guys and work with you italians, never had any problem with you and other italian forums, make a lot of giudes for you and others and try to helped everyone

i reported a lot of fakes/cheat and discussed with massman in pvt but never try to publish HUMAN FAULT

close it dude

Peace

Edited by Hiwa

so fakes and cheat are not human fault? so what? they're human fault just like leave free access to a team then tell to the cheater "i'm sorry for what happened but i'm forced to ban you". forced? sorry? are we kidding or what?

shouldn't iron have reported it? why? where the hell were all the other italian teams? why nobody except iron has noticed this epic fail by team hwforest/laurus/liquidcooling? or maybe somebody else noticed but it was better not to report?

you say peace&close...yeah, really simple and fast solution

Who it has open the topic results told have me that for him is all resolved to continue so I do not believe ports to nothing already I spoke at the telephone with your director at length and also wrote its thought, now courteously I would like to wait for a moderator without to continue with polemics. With the judgment of then itself not và nowhere. Thanks

Giancarlo, 7ornado was answering to hiwa, not to you, so why don't we all close that question as we already said?

Come on guys, the reporting of HW forest has led to their ban from pcworld, and that's the important fact.

No more posts from us, bye!!