HWBOT Community Forums

The official You've Got The Xtreme Power! thread.

G81

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok while doing my janitorial duties(vacuuming the floor)...i realized i made a mistake...

i know hazzan and ekky and steponz are super clockers...no questin there..apologies to you superclockers

but hardwarewise they're no match against someone special.

i dunno how the next comp will be but.... i'm sure superclockers will likely particate in it.

i think some superclockers should be exempted and/or have a category of some sort...or specially arranged.

Then again, you have to realize that no MFC does this solely to please the community. If you ask them not to include the top clockers out there, prizes might be accordingly.

It's a bit difficult to say you want AND all prizes AND no competition :P

All you gotta do is win and be the best.. That's it.. It's easy :D

Andre is crazy awesome! No chance for me to win that comp.. submitted for stage 2 only.. Not enough time with the board and tons of bios issues.. Updated the bios and it did'nt update.. Tried new ram, nope.. Just was'nt working for me.. UD9 / SR-2 / and R3E all work great though.. I'll put up my good scores using those boards. Maybe next time