HWBOT Community Forums

Fusion rev 3.1 by der8auer

der8auer

Hey guys :)

I've been working a lot on my new CPU container and I'm happy that I can present it to you now. The basic structure is pretty similar to the rev 3.0 but with some major improvements.

f3_1_10.png

Fusion rev 3.1

Improvements:

• Higher copper part with more weight
  • Deeper structure and chamber connections
  • Smaler temperature hole (community wish :D)
  • New way of nickle plating with 7 times thinner layer for better heat transfer
  • Aluminium tops anodized in different colours
  • Aluminium mountings anodized in different colours
  • LT Edition with POM top and POM mounting for less condensation water and less weight. In addition you need less LN2 to cool down the pot
  • New backplate made of black POM
  • New packaging

All pots are 100% leak proof and tested with water, acetone, alcohol and LN2

But let's have a look at the pictures :) Click on the thumbnails to zoom in.

Structure

f3_1_1t.jpg f3_1_2t.png

Base

f3_1_3t.jpg

Pot with different tops - all anodized aluminium

f3_1_4t.jpg f3_1_5t.jpg f3_1_6t.jpg f3_1_7t.jpg

LT Edition with black POM top

f3_1_8t.jpg

All together :D

f3_1_9t.jpg

Red Edition Black mounted on M5E

f3_1_10t.png

Red

f3_1_11t.png f3_1_12t.png

Blue

f3_1_13t.jpg f3_1_14t.jpg

Green

f3_1_15t.jpg f3_1_16t.jpg

LT Edition

f3_1_17t.jpg

Black

f3_1_18t.png f3_1_19t.jpg f3_1_20t.jpg f3_1_21t.jpg

Two of them are on their way to Buenos Aires :)

Soon we will be "powered by der8uer"

lucky you..:D

Also roman, can you make that as a case badge and include it with your pots? "powered by der8uer" that has a nice ring to it doesnt it? :P

Hehe, looks like great mind think alike. My plexi/acetal/copper pot (not to be confused with EK/SF3D design) which is also used by Petri features connected internal chambers in order to flood the internals of the pot and prevent dry-out of certain chambers :)

I think Nick Shih was also satisfied with it when he achieved ~ 7.3GHz on a A10-5800K :D

All in all great looking product, Roman! :up:

Very nice :) "Classic" look. Nice job.

Would you need to use a heat gun with the LT edition POM top, or can it be torched if care is taken?

Also, is the POM available in the clear variety? I see only black is shown, but curious.

POM is a semi-crystalline plastic which means it's always non-transparent :) It's only available in different colours - mostly black or white (natural). Only amorphous plastics are transparent.

Slick pots! they looks awesome..:D

Great job roman!

now the hard question is which colour to get? :P

Since there is no purple, the choice is difficult indeed.

One day Mike,someone will do purple ahah

Thx guys :D One day I'll make a single purple unit just for you :P

Bring some to Computex :)

Nice work!

Thanks! I'll bring at least one to Computex. Have to check the weight of my luggage - maybe I can bring few more :D

Two of them are on their way to Buenos Aires :)

Soon we will be "powered by der8uer"

THX Roman :banana:

Edit: not purple

You're welcome :) Have fun with these units!

lucky you..:D

Also roman, can you make that as a case badge and include it with your pots? "powered by der8uer" that has a nice ring to it doesnt it? :P

I always include a 8ECC sticker in the orders :D No "powered by der8auer" stickers yet =)

Hehe, looks like great mind think alike. My plexi/acetal/copper pot (not to be confused with EK/SF3D design) which is also used by Petri features connected internal chambers in order to flood the internals of the pot and prevent dry-out of certain chambers :)

I think Nick Shih was also satisfied with it when he achieved ~ 7.3GHz on a A10-5800K :D

All in all great looking product, Roman! :up:

Thanks - appreciate that :)

good looking stuff with the exception of the obvious :). But whats that thin black tube looking thing with a hex head at the bottom of the picture?

I am guessing mounting hardware container, so the rods don't get bent up as they bounce around in shipping.

Not that its a real problem, but I bought a gemini and an f1 dark from KPC over the past couple years. Everything arrived fine, but the rods were just taped together in a small bundle. I forget with which one, but with one of the purchases things had gotten jostled and a couple of the rods ended up bent... Everything was 100% functional and I never really thought much of it, but it is an expensive purchase so extra detail does seem nice.