HWBOT Community Forums

NVIDIA GTX 480 Voltage Modifications

1250 is good, strong card. Flashed the chillocp but it doesnt do anything, ocp at exact same settings as before unfortunately.

so far I try OCP not wokring if you just flash chillocp...so we must still remove some resistor on PCB....I remove resistor and flash chilocp working perfect my friend

62134838.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Duke;67096']hey BZ i tried that new CBB mod and it was a no go for me. I think this is just one stubborn mofo bitch of a card.

Leave the alternative CBB mod as is ( I mean done' date=' connected ) and do an additional mod.

Connect a 10kOhm VR set at 10kOhm between the SMD capacitor and the left empty solder pad on the right as shown in the following pic

[img']http://www.abload.de/img/gtx480_alt_add_cbbr7gm.jpg[/img]

Hope this one will help you :)

I'll try anything at this point lol Thank you. BB with results.

Well i was having problems with the cards bios loading at the end of my session yesterday. The R3E kept hanging at "Loading VGA Bios". Thats when i ended the session. So i figured i'd pop it in this am to make sure it would boot before i did anymore work on it and it boots but my destop is all artifact's. I think i killed this one. I guess i'll have to go for my 5th card today. F....k me.

Edited by [GF]Duke

• 6 years later...
  • 4 months later...