HWBOT Community Forums

The official ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013 thread.

slamms

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's your teammate man? Who's tha unknown meis? HWBot account was created for the event....

"meis" in Polish, means: "hipro5", so I'm his teammate........ ;):P:D

EDIT: In Polish grammar comes from: me (hi), ei (pro) and s which if you take a good look at it, is capital S or 5 - so total is hi-pro-5 :D

Edited by hipro5

Seriously, I think this comp is for Overclocker who deserve it. I believe it is unfair for those who worked hard and didn't succeed to qualify to come with a girlfriend or a gamer or just a friend to poor Ln2... Just bad spirit, no fairplay as usual from you.

Just my two cent :)

I thinks Slamms made it quite clear in front that only real overclockers will be allowed to be there. If he has no real teammate ASUS will organize somebody to help him poure the LN2

+1

Otherwise T0lsty will bring my cat not me to the compo -)

Edited by cyclone

I thinks Slamms made it quite clear in front that only real overclockers will be allowed to be there. If he has no real teammate ASUS will organize somebody to help him poure the LN2

So that means one more real overclocker could come (and there are dozen who trully wanted to be there) but thanks to Ryba, it won't happen, it will be an Asus man to poor Ln2...

What a pity.

I think you should give ryba a break,you don't know who he benched with,could be a local guy that had no job with hwbot...If you think wisely,it's his decision after all,he made a sacrifice for his titan and platform,and he made in the qualification,i see no problem with this ?

So that means one more real overclocker could come (and there are dozen who trully wanted to be there) but thanks to Ryba, it won't happen, it will be an Asus man to poor Ln2...

What a pity.

I have nothing against Ryba...but man you are totally right...i can't agree more :)

Seriously, I think this comp is for Overclocker who deserve it. I believe it is unfair for those who worked hard and didn't succeed to qualify to come with a girlfriend or a gamer or just a friend to poor Ln2... Just bad spirit, no fairplay as usual from you.

Just my two cent :)

I think you have problems with your thinking. Female friend =/= girlfriend it's for first. Second, define "real overclocker". And for the end, we spend hell a lot of time togheter to make it. So stfu and stop talking who deserve or not. We deserve the same as others who was in Top11 becouse of our scores and time what we spend to make it.

And there is anyone who have still problems with it that girl can overclock? Chauvinism and thats why I'm really sorry for you. If you think that some one deserve to be in Moscov beside ppl who won - why they didn't make so good scores to be in Top9-11?

Edited by Massman

I think you have problems with your thinking. Female friend =/= girlfriend it's for first. Second, define "real overclocker". And for the end, we spend hell a lot of time togheter to make it. So stfu and stop talking who deserve or not. We deserve the same as others who was in Top11 becouse of our scores and time what we spend to make it.

And there is anyone who have still problems with it that girl can overclock? Chauvinism and thats why I'm really sorry for you. If you think that some one deserve to be in Moscov beside ppl who won - why they didn't make so good scores to be in Top9-11?

You did not understood my point (or just don't want to). No matter... your reputation is well deserved. Now let's stop this. Rules are rules, and your behaviour fits the rules so let's say it's ok :)

See you in Moscow Ryba :)

What about giorgioprimo's firestrike submission?Is it still under discussion?In my opinion it is not a valid submission because hardware monitoring is not active as said in the AOOC 2013 competition rules.It is probably a misstake of him,but rules are rules.We also had scores with not active hardware monitoring and we had to rerun to get a valid score.

What about giorgioprimo's firestrike submission?Is it still under discussion?In my opinion it is not a valid submission because hardware monitoring is not active as said in the AOOC 2013 competition rules.It is probably a misstake of him,but rules are rules.We also had scores with not active hardware monitoring and we had to rerun to get a valid score.

Where? ..... :D:P

Limitations:

• Only use motherboard manufactured by ASUS
  • Only make submission with a ASUS videocard. NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan is allowed. (Subvendor in GPU-Z must be ASUS)
  • Use 1 processor(s)
  • Use 1 videocard core(s) in total
  • Please attach a picture of your overclocking rig
  • A verification screenshot is required
  • Must use competition background: Link TBD
  • Screenshot must include: Benchmark tab, CPU-Z CPU tab, Mem tab, Motherboard tab, GPU-Z (if 3D benchmarks) and official competition background
  • Not allowed: hardware sharing, engineering samples, Lucid Virtu MVP and hardware that is not commercially available at the beginning of the competition
  • A verification link for 3D benchmarks is required
  • Systeminfo for 3D benchmarks must be enabled
  • Only members from Europe and CIS may participate
  • Employee of MB/VGA manufacturers cant participate
  • Participance is according to the participant`s nationality
  • One team consist of 2 overclockers from 1 country. Second teammate must be overclocker too, please share him nickname in comments. Girlfriends are not allowed.