HWBOT Community Forums

The official ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013 thread.

slamms

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crew
We will provide for every team:

ASUS Maximus VI Extreme + ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II OC before final (we will ship) and one more ASUS Maximus VI Extreme + ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II OC in event day. Totally, every team will have 2 pcs of MB and 2 pcs of VGA. If you kill "home" MB or VGA, you will have only one in event day. We not will change died "home" hardware. Agenda will be send tomorrow ;)

good organisation so far, Straight to the point ;) and well in advance.

Hope you keep everyhting under control so only the drama will fade away :D

We will provide for every team:

ASUS Maximus VI Extreme + ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II OC before final (we will ship) and one more ASUS Maximus VI Extreme + ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II OC in event day. Totally, every team will have 2 pcs of MB and 2 pcs of VGA.

Ooh just look at those toys *drool* I'm reaaaaally hoping next year ASUS will make something like this on Global scale :D :D :D

Hopefully the competition will go smoothly as planned, Good Luck and Have Fun guys ;)

aww ye awesome hardware guys have fun!

book ryba and XA in same room for ultimate showdown

XA have own partner with mixed country (even if it's now against official rules in this year). If Asus want mix us in rooms - F you all. Now I just don't care about this event.

So have fun there without me.

I'm not joking, If ASUS still act as a DICK, they can take a 1st place (if I make it) from me this year like in 2008 and now everything is looking the same. Or maybe next ASUS worker will cheat, becouse someone don't want let me win (LOC 2010)? For now I'm 100% not joking. I see just nothing changed in this company.

The only person from asus on this thread is Vlad, Vlad is a member and part of this society too.

When Vlad is joking, its the same like me you and anybody else joking. He knows he represents Asus but this doesnt mean he cant make fun like we all do.

Btw you told me, you want to have fun. If you do so, relax, grab some pop-corn and wait until October.

I know its hard for you to wait until you meet me :P

I think you are unfair.

You are smart enough to answer your own question.

Yeah, he can make jokes, why not? When somebody feels familiar with others he can have fun.

Also I think you can divide fun from talking seriously. ;)

I wont post anything for a day, just posted my 222th post, gonna celebrate it xD

Edited by FireKillerGR