HWBOT Community Forums

The official ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013 thread.

slamms

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will provide for every team:

ASUS Maximus VI Extreme + ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II OC before final (we will ship) and one more ASUS Maximus VI Extreme + ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II OC in event day. Totally, every team will have 2 pcs of MB and 2 pcs of VGA. If you kill "home" MB or VGA, you will have only one in event day. We not will change died "home" hardware. Agenda will be send tomorrow ;)

Nice toys you got there for us vlad :D

just wondering, how can you going to make sure that someone doesn't bin 100 DirectCu cards at home and simply exchanges the SN sticker? :)

Oh, Sam, i know how to find cheater. ;) I will check all "home" cards in event day before start. And if somebody will be cheater, this team will be disqualified. :(

And i try to explain calculation system more clearly:

Each team can submit scores in Super Pi 32M and CPU-Z. Result with max points will go in personal rank.

For example,

One team did 1st score in CPU-Z with 25 pts and 1st score in Super Pi 32M with 35 pts. Team got 35 pts in personal rank.

Other team did 2nd score in CPU-Z with 23 pts and 5th score in Super Pi 32M with 22 pts. Second team got 23 pts.