HWBOT Community Forums

The official ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013 thread.

slamms

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, usually organizer provide:

CPU, MB, VGA, SSD, PSU, DRAM, LCD, keyboard and mouse. LN2, LN2 thermos, paper for insulation. No anymore.

You must bring with you: home MB and VGA; CPU, VGA and memory pot (if need), insulation, thermomether, thermalgrase, voltmetr (if need), hot gun (of somethink like this, not sure that open fire will be allowed).

So, usually organizer provide:

CPU, MB, VGA, SSD, PSU, DRAM, LCD, keyboard and mouse. LN2, LN2 thermos, paper for insulation. No anymore.

You must bring with you: home MB and VGA; CPU, VGA and memory pot (if need), insulation, thermomether, thermalgrase, voltmetr (if need), hot gun (of somethink like this, not sure that open fire will be allowed).

Ah, I dont think that they will allow us to leave country with torch, so yeah we wont risk it. We gonna brind a hot air gun :)

Also dont know if security will allow us to brind torch (bought from Moscow) into the exhibition xD

LOL so Mr.Fish still managed to sneak his girlfriend in I C hahaha. :ws:

what do you mean?

Mr. Dickhead :) No, she is not my, so sorry bro.

In EU GOOC few cpus was broken after his selection - on stock settings it worked so/so, but just few MHz more or timings tweaking - nothing work. I and few guys lost chance to do anything becouse we fight with settings/mems, not with cpu :P In some point it was our foult as well, but we recived demaged cpus after testing for high clocks and ln2.

• Crew

The benchmark poitn systeme is quite interesting :) so not only the best cpu will win, but if you have not-best cpu but you are a good tweaker you will definetly have chances.

Well organized :D Comp is in october and the rules + bench poitns are already there :D (wink to some other comp xD)