HWBOT Community Forums

The official ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013 thread.

slamms

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys are soo weak that you don't like to loose with a team where one member is a women, it's really sad. But once again Rusia show me where they are.

IMHO, the 'No Girlfriends Rule' was not made with bad intention at all man :)

We know what you're capable of doing on your own, but as Xtreme Addict pointed out : This event is reserved for overclockers, as appreciation for what they've done, and as reward for their passion.

If you're bringing a real Girl overclocker, who have 100% intention of being there and compete against other fellow overclockers, I'm sure everybody won't mind ;)

Cheers,

if in idea of my team, I'm overclocking and second person is only for ln2 and feeling pots, so he/she is a overclocker or not? Even if he/she don't know that much as I and never touch keyboard and mouse? When Chaos was with me and he didn't do more than Borko/Joanna it was ok, but if it's a women, you are mad. And even, Chaos was a "extreme overclocker" only becouse I was taking him with me - usually he would never do things as he did with me. It's not my problem, that you need two persons in team to make the same things what I'm doing alone. And if Asus is showing bias against relations between two persons without any special arguments it's really pathetic - this behavior is almost like a racism

Edited by ryba AICooling

If I qualify and pay my own flight to russia can I join or must be resident?

If so, you'd probably be caught bye the FSB at the customs Allen :D

@Ryba: calm down dude, everyone is ok with the rule I think and it won't change nothing on your performance... on benchtable ^^

@Xtrem Addict : GOGOGO! :)

if in idea of my team, I'm overclocking and second person is only for ln2 and feeling pots, so he/she is a overclocker or not? Even if he/she don't know that much as I and never touch keyboard and mouse? When Chaos was with me and he didn't do more than Borko/Joanna it was ok, but if it's a women, you are mad. And even, Chaos was a "extreme overclocker" only becouse I was taking him with me - usually he would never do things as he did with me. It's not my problem, that you need two persons in team to make the same things what I'm doing alone. And if Asus is showing bias against relations between two persons without any special arguments it's really pathetic - this behavior is almost like a racism

The intention of this rule is to bring real overclockers with you and not some random tourist.

If there is a realy overclocker-girl I'm 100% sure that she'll be very welcome!

So once again you will have problems with this I will have women in my team. Operating with LN2 into pots is a part of overclocking and who was at MOA 2012 in Taipei could see that Joanna was doing it without my help with two pots for 7 hours. She know what is overclocking and how to make it. And if some one have problems that I had actress and playboy model once with me - it's your problem that you can't have a nice women in your life.

@ryba

Firstly, you need to qualify :D and sorry, but Joanna is not an overclocker. Why? - she has never done any result ALONE, doesn't have hwbot account and so on, doesn't create OC topics and so on. The ability of pouring LN2 into pots doesn't mean that she is an overclocker.

@Xtreme Addict : GOGOGO! :)

I will push Asus Titan to the limits, but I will not take part in AOOC qualifier, as Dusan (Perica Barii) and I are seeded to the final in Moscow

I wish everyone good luck, I hope to see a lot of friends in Moscow!

I will do a guide how to ZOMBIE Titan to push it to the limits in AOOC! Maybe it will help someone :)

Edited by Xtreme Addict

One team consist of 2 overclockers from 1 country. Second teammate must be overclocker too, please share him nickname in comments. [bold]Girlfriends are not allowed.[/bold]

but what am supposed to look at besides the Ln2 cooled hardware? :P

Will it be on livestream?..:D

Ahahahahah LOL :D :D

Good Luck for the events and those who will be participating, hopefully next year ASUS can make this worldwide :)

+1

@Perica: Just get splave to be your personal body guard :P ..im sure he will fit in well..:D

Dears,

1. About own costs for tickets and participate in final:

Guys, thank you for your interest for AOOC 2013. I happy that some people from other regions asked about chance for participate. And i can say, if i was same situation, i did and asked about this too. But please understand me, that not will correct if somebody will pay for tickets and something else. This event organized by ASUS and if ASUS did this event for Europe, members must be from Europe.

If somebody want a visit this event, i will help you with best flight tickets, accomadition, invitation letters and with all.

2. About girlfriends:

ASUS organized this event for overclockers teams, which consists of 2 overclockers. If ASUS would like to see personal overclocker skill, this event will be for 1 overclocker in 1 team, like GOOC 2010, where every overclocker showed your personal skills.

If you dont have teammate for qualifier, but want to join:

1. You can qualifier alone. If need "LN2 helper", ASUS will provide you man, who will help you with LN2.

2. You can qualifier alone, but take with your "own LN2 helper", but ASUS not will cover costs on tickets and accommodation.

3. About teammates from 1 same country:

This mean that overclockers must qualifier together on AOOC 2013. You cant bench alone and invite your friend from other country. But if you have teammate from other country and usually they bench together, why not? I dont know many members with same situations, but i think situation like this must be open for participate:

1. Sam (borned in Russia, has a Latvian citizenship and living in Netherlands). I think he can qualifier with people, who can bench together with him.

2. Pt1t & pepinorang. They benched together, so they can qualifier together too.

Please let me know you feedback, if you not agree with my arguments.

@ryba

Firstly, you need to qualify :D and sorry, but Joanna is not an overclocker. Why? - she has never done any result ALONE, doesn't have hwbot account and so on, doesn't create OC topics and so on. The ability of pouring LN2 into pots doesn't mean that she is an overclocker.

I will push Asus Titan to the limits, but I will not take part in AOOC qualifier, as Dusan (Perica Barii) and I are seeded to the final in Moscow

I wish everyone good luck, I hope to see a lot of friends in Moscow!

I will do a guide how to ZOMBIE Titan to push it to the limits in AOOC! Maybe it will help someone :)

If you don't know what ppl are doing at home don't say anything. If someone don't have account on hwbot it's not a reason to say that someone don't overclock.

Yes you are right, I don't know what people like Joanna are doing at home and I don't care about it, cause everyone should have his owny privacy. But HWBOT account was an example, there are many other things which define overclocker. I simply don't believe (and I guess nobody does) that she is overclocking privately at home, actively and so on :D

So once again you will have problems with this I will have women in my team. Operating with LN2 into pots is a part of overclocking and who was at MOA 2012 in Taipei could see that Joanna was doing it without my help with two pots for 7 hours. She know what is overclocking and how to make it. And if some one have problems that I had actress and playboy model once with me - it's your problem that you can't have a nice women in your life.

That's probably the saddest thing I've read on the internet this year ... :rolleyes: