HWBOT Community Forums

The official ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013 thread.

slamms

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slamms

Can you please post Asus GTX Titan xtreme OC bios with 300% power limit?

Used here for example:

http://HWBOT.org/submission/2377420_

Because BIOS available at Coldslow and Coldbug VGA BIOS collection thread uses NVIDIA subvendor - cannot be edited/used in competition.

Soldermod the card? It's not exactly difficult to have your way with the current sensors.

Thing'll probably blow up either way if the stock bits are pushed :D

I bought an epower. It's being stored in a safe place till the next time I need it!

If they become available again I'll buy a couple more.

Dears, please kindly use 3DMark v. 1.0 for AOOC 2013 submission, will be more correct if we will use same version to ALL.

Already got some results with 1.1.

I didn't expect it may be a problem, cause new patch affects only milti-GPU performance and we all use single cards for AOOC.

Everyone is doing zombie mods now? Overclocking has certainly evolved!

oanvoanc and me just started with our first results. We have a good cpu, but only a borrowed Titan - and we're not allowed to hurt it (whatever that means! :D). Well, we're doing our best anyways, because that's what it's all about, right? :)

Here are some pictures from our first days:

attachment.php?attachmentid=186190&thumb=250 attachment.php?attachmentid=186181&thumb=250 attachment.php?attachmentid=186188&thumb=250 attachment.php?attachmentid=186191&thumb=250

We are trying to get the Austrians involved in our progress, so you can find more pictures in our (german) article: http://www.overclockers.at/articles/asus-open-overclocking-cup-2013-wir-sind-dabei

Everyone is doing zombie mods now? Overclocking has certainly evolved!

oanvoanc and me just started with our first results. We have a good cpu, but only a borrowed Titan - and we're not allowed to hurt it (whatever that means! :D). Well, we're doing our best anyways, because that's what it's all about, right? :)

Here are some pictures from our first days:

attachment.php?attachmentid=186190&thumb=250 attachment.php?attachmentid=186181&thumb=250 attachment.php?attachmentid=186188&thumb=250 attachment.php?attachmentid=186191&thumb=250

We are trying to get the Austrians involved in our progress, so you can find more pictures in our (german) article: http://www.overclockers.at/articles/asus-open-overclocking-cup-2013-wir-sind-dabei

Ha, ha, ha......I REALY LIKE the inovative way of freezing the GPU guys. I just like it.... :D :celebration:

@Mat : Strategos San and I have made some score under LN2 with stock VRM...but be careful, VRM are very cheap :(. Be sure you can remove every thing properly in case of RMA... 2 Titan already gone...
We poured ln2 on the card, but that was already risky. No volt mods allowed though, so we couldn't do too much damage either way. :P