HWBOT Community Forums

The official ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013 thread.

slamms

We poured ln2 on the card, but that was already risky. No volt mods allowed though, so we couldn't do too much damage either way. :P

Ok, on our first titan, we try to put LN2 without mod. With cold, boost stay @max, but Vgpu start @1.17v and drop at 1.02v few seconde after :(.

I have to made "GPU shutdows and slowdown" mod to keep full Vgpu under cold. Titan is realy powerfull, but it need a lot of Vmod.

On your card, no throttle or Vgpu drop under cold ?

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems that hwbot should be ddosed an hour or two before any big competition deadline so that last-minute-guys slightly pissed on their pants and posted the maxout-results earlier next times.

c'mon guys post your results! have to go to bed now but wanna see the TOP-12 -))

seems that hwbot should be ddosed an hour or two before any big competition deadline so that last-minute-guys slightly pissed on their pants and posted the maxout-results earlier next times.

c'mon guys post your results! have to go to bed now but wanna see the TOP-12 -))

This sandbagging game is actually pretty retarded. Hope that one day the HWBot server just crashes 2 hour before the competition ends to stop this.

Sandbagging is not good for viewers, but creates suspense ;) Personally I don't like it.

But such comments as server should crash and so on are inappropriate ;) why? - reason is simple, many guys bench until LAST MINUTES. I know it from my experience, for instance Country Cup or some other HWBOT contests, I sometimes I get scores 10-20 minutes before the deadline and publish them as fast as I can. I mostly bench to last minutes, if I assume that I have even very small chances of getting better result from my hardware.

This sandbagging game is actually pretty retarded. Hope that one day the HWBot server just crashes 2 hour before the competition ends to stop this.

I dont think that you are right in many competitions until now we bench until last minute.

After all its not bad sitting in front of your TV and watching the game eating popcorn has fun :)

Edited by Aristidis