HWBOT Community Forums

Bugs? Errors? Help me out :)

Wrapper won't open GPU-Z, opens new instances of CPU-Z anytime I move a window, and when loading the validation onto HWBot, fills in almost no system info (mostly just score stuff).

Does GPU-Z need to be located somewhere special for that to work? How many instances of CPU-Z is it supposed to open?

Edited by xxbassplayerxx

Stop breaking it Thomas :) 2 instances of cpuz and 1 of gpuz, both automatically located (if installed) or asks user.

Btw, GPUZ launches next to second cpuz, so it will go outside the screen area if you moved the wrapper window in right corner. Latest 2 versions of GPUZ remember screen coordinates; is it atleast on taskbar or it's not launched at all?

Stop breaking it Thomas :) 2 instances of cpuz and 1 of gpuz, both automatically located (if installed) or asks user.

Btw, GPUZ launches next to second cpuz, so it will go outside the screen area if you moved the wrapper window in right corner. Latest 2 versions of GPUZ remember screen coordinates; is it atleast on taskbar or it's not launched at all?

It's not launched. I use the standalone version. Do I need to use the installer?